Having a Lunch (Out of character)

Gspawn

@Jedaii Its not yet Vision's Turn! However Ill allow this to stand as your Action. When That player turn is done Bing me with a @Gspawn to let me know and then @ whoever you want next. Be careful who you give your turns to. If the Villians go Last they get a 2nd Turn! 

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

@Jedaii also are you creating a Scene distinction cause these are the current scene distinction

THE LOADING DECK with the scene distinctions of: OPEN TO THE ELEMENTS where Helicopters manage to take you and Foggy Nelson on to the Raft with minor visit and legal standards though shield security and while you cannot see it (No Pun intended lol) The Reinforced Entry Bay Doors

Sorry, I’m not used to the system either. I wasn’t sure how initiative interacted with play-by-post.

My actions can be pushed back until it’s my turn. 

What’s the best way for the Thing to use his ‘area attack’ ability? I have to earn a plot point first, right? 

Unless your specific SFX requires you to use a Plot Point you may use their effect as follows when it comes to the things AOE You add XD 6 where X is how many targets. In your case the mob dice: 4d6 and Crossbones 1d6 more

Its been a few years so I am brushing up on the book myself. Anyone else who plays more can confirm this or add onto it

@Rudolf You can always roll distinction at d4 for a free Plot Point

Okay that is a shock that Thing Passes on to crossbones but okay Crossbone's Turn

@Rudolf By the way Its Black Cat fighting. I know we have 3 cat like character but come on (Yes cheap shot on Logan but its one he can regen from 😁)

Now I remember. This system says "narrative" but the dice really control everything. Can you use Plot Points to reroll dice? How do I change a d8 into a d10? This younger Vision seems "meh".

7 hours ago, Gspawn said:

Okay that is a shock that Thing Passes on to crossbones but okay Crossbone's Turn

@Rudolf By the way Its Black Cat fighting. I know we have 3 cat like character but come on (Yes cheap shot on Logan but its one he can regen from 😁)

If -I- were Crossbones, I’d focus on Wolverine first and the Black Cat second. But we’ll see what happens….

@Jedaii your only able to re roll your dice pool if you have the SFX reroll. I will double check for you. As far as increasing dice. You need a SFX to help with that like Focus for example. As long as it includes a specific dice to dice pool you can combine to same dice like 2d8 and like the fusion ha technique they come out 1 d10. Less dice but chance of higher number or effect

@Rudolf Logically Crossbones has no chance in hell taking Logan on long term. Maybe with really good rolls he maybe inflict something. Two Black Cat attacked him 1st.