Character Creation Rules & Questions

yxanthymir

Hi, I'm pondering either a priest of the New God, or of Father Death (I have already written both backgrounds, so I can pretty much swap at will). Which one would be a better fit for these games? I have to say it's hard to gather all the setting's lore and I don't have a good grasp of it. By tomorrow I'll have the character locked in, don't worry. Sorry for not waiting till the last minute but I had no idea till recently if I'd have the time to pick up another game.

20 hours ago, TheShadyRaven said:

Hi, I'm pondering either a priest of the New God, or of Father Death (I have already written both backgrounds, so I can pretty much swap at will). Which one would be a better fit for these games? I have to say it's hard to gather all the setting's lore and I don't have a good grasp of it. By tomorrow I'll have the character locked in, don't worry. Sorry for not waiting till the last minute but I had no idea till recently if I'd have the time to pick up another game.

You have plenty of time. So take your time.

And it doesn't matter what god you choose, it can be even one not listed as a small god.

The character is done - I went with a priestess of Father Death as a devoted of the New God seemed a little out of place. Do all priests of the Old Faith really get Life / Nature / Primal as traditions? That seems quite a generalization given the different gods lumped together in the category.

15 hours ago, TheShadyRaven said:

Game's not showing up in my homepage for some reason - sorry for any delay this might have caused.

We are not in a hurry here. It has almost one month to go, and I would consider to start sooner only if we had more than enough players.

I am not so scary (insert evil laught here) to just end the game before it even start without giving additional options. I would definitively at least offer the option of all players controlling more than one character before canning the game for good.

Edited by yxanthymir (see edit history)

Well, I rolled for background and number of years, but I like my other choices. And I also rolled for the first interesting thing at home (silvered arrow), but chose tremors in her legs. And now I'm going to connect it to her faerie imprisonment.