Image Context Menu - % image size

When I open the image context menu I do not have the option to set the width / height to a percent of the screen size. I've found this can help on mobile with small screens (I've had images squish all available text into single letter lines because the image was too large and didn't scale correctly)

Only way to set to a % of screen right now is to do it in source

ImageContext.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The flex box does not resize images unless they overrun the box. So a 300px image is probably going to still be 300px on mobile which is the issue here.

500px images will just resize and knock the text down below it. 300 is just an odd size which leads to a little space left for text.

The solution will be to allow the user to set a % size for size instead of a pixels size. That way it is dynamic across all devices. Set a default image size of 50% would be a good start and they could resize from there.

@Eric 

@SerakHawk @PigLickJF

For the moment. Without changing to % settings. What I have found is for floated images about the max size you can use is 150px for it to display correctly on mobile.  Everything else needs to be on a line by itself.