OOC - Modern Mob

@SMARTAgentKC

Hmmm...Blackjack wasn't suspicious before, but his sudden curiosity, persistence, and apparent reluctance to back off on questioning has definitely put him on that radar now...

I'm going to roll an Insight on him here very quick.

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki (see edit history)
Name
Insight
1d20+5 7
Grim's Help on Insight
1d20+5 18

At first glance, Yuu just thinks the Blackjack is acting like an advisor to the king. However some memory flashes of similar situations that occurred around her like with what happened with Jamil and Kalim raises a red flag to her as Blackjack is acting just like Jamil did when he didn't get his way and Grim is quick to lock onto the idea that Blackjack's actions and glare at Trey seem to suggest, BlackJack has an influence on Trey almost as if he expecting Trey to report to him even against Riddle's command.

I'm going to give the others a chance this next week to comment and/or post about the scenes before I advance things to after the party (I was going to do another scene to cause an incident at the party, but I think I'll hold off on that until later.)

2 hours ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

I'm going to give the others a chance this next week to comment and/or post about the scenes before I advance things to after the party (I was going to do another scene to cause an incident at the party, but I think I'll hold off on that until later.)

OK. Sounds good to me!

Also, let's not forget this...

@MysteriousMiller @drealynn @Gspawn

Poke!

oh thank you, I was wondering where that stick got off too...

By the way I've actually started writing a little fanfic story on Twisted Wonderland, lightly inspired by your version of the character, It's been an idea that been swimming around in my head ever since I started playing Twisted Wonderland that I would write a character who is alongside Yu and Grim watching things unfold with his own perspective and your female version would be a nice play off character wise.

10 minutes ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

oh thank you, I was wondering where that stick got off too...

By the way I've actually started writing a little fanfic story on Twisted Wonderland, lightly inspired by your version of the character, It's been an idea that been swimming around in my head ever since I started playing Twisted Wonderland that I would write a character who is alongside Yu and Grim watching things unfold with his own perspective and your female version would be a nice play off character wise.

🤩

Oh my gosh! That sounds awesome!

I'd love to read it! XD

• 2 weeks later...

Apologizes to everyone here. I should have said something way earlier. However I have within these past weeks help my mother with another round of moving to a new apartment after her contract from the old apartment have expired. Having to do a lot of travel and making sure she is not financially screwed. Then comes the moving and all the boxes. Today was the last day helping her get the big stuff and she starts settling. I apologizes but once it got started it was just a lot of ughhhhhhhhh

I should have informed you all however I didnt expect it to be such a colossal chore as I thought she had at least the heavy stuff done by movers. Only to find out she could not afforded movers so guess who had to be the muscle.