OOC - Modern Mob

@drealynn 

Hi! I have a question for you out of curiosity.

Since the Crossbow +1 is reflavored as a GasGun2000, does it have fire bolts or some other form of projectile?

I thought I should ask because I was thinking of picking up the spell "Flame Arrows" at some point in the future. That way, Yuu and Grim can give Gosalyn a little extra fire power. *Badum Tss!*

Flame Arrows is an interesting spell... very restrictive in my book because of all the specific wording. Considering the whole reflavoring of the Gas Gun from a crossbow and the idea from the 1992 capcom game that it can use special powerups to get different effects I might be willing to allow Flame Arrows to be cast on the gun itself (and fluff saying the quiver is attached to the gun) and if Quiverwing chooses to load a special ammo into the gun for her attack, it would use up 1 of the 12 fire boosted shots she has

However you must both be aware that the spell is concentration and the effect will fade away if Yuu loses concentration

4 hours ago, Guardian Angel Haruki said:

Post is up! XD

Let me know if I need to change anything in my post.

I do want to apologize if I haven't left you guys much room to post in turn... ^^"

No worries...I think of Doofus more as a "sitting there clueless drooling" kind of PC.

45 minutes ago, Gspawn said:

Peter is more of observing and waiting to let this diplomacy get them into chaos and say he told you so effect XD

O_O.........Oh no...if Peter Pan actually does this in game (just let things fail instead of help, and then say 'I Told You So! HA HA!'), Yuu and Grim are going to be so p***ed off.

...I am now worried.

On 8/11/2023 at 3:41 AM, MysteriousMiller said:

No worries...I think of Doofus more as a "sitting there clueless drooling" kind of PC.

I do appreciate your response, and the fact that Doofus is empathetic regarding the situation. ^_^

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki
Didn't want to ignore MysteriousMiller. ^^" (see edit history)

@SMARTAgentKC @MysteriousMiller

....They've done it! It's now officially canon....

YUU AND GRIM HAVE MET STITCH! *fangirl scream!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvnKbZ0FC1k Chapter 1 of Event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFDNvBn92UI Chapter 2 of Event

EDIT: They included Gantu?! So, Yuu and Grim met him too!!!

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki (see edit history)