Application-related discussion

Vladim

@Malkavian Grin Application looks good so far. One last thing I've asked from all applicants is a short piece of fiction, just to get a feel for writing styles. You could write about anything, and it doesn't need to be long-something representative is preferable to something overly polished.

In terms of hooks, we will start in the lands of the Woodmen, and more specifically in one of their towns or villages in the Western Eaves of Mirkwood. An orc incursion has recently seen three emissaries visit the Elvenking, and Thranduil sent some warriors in aid. Lachiel could be one of those warriors, or (if you do not see her as one) she could be another envoy, sent to replace the warriors after they have been called back.

You can write about anything, and if you want you can expand this hook. Some ideas:

• A memory or a flashback scene, such as from her time as a Lake-Elf in Esgaroth.
  • Something describing her journey to the Woodmen, or her impressions when she arrives.
  • Something that would explain why she caught the eye of Radagast, the Brown Wizard.
  • Anything else you want.

I've refrained from posting in your thread as you have it neatly organized, but you can post this last bit of your application anywhere you want. Just let me know once it's up, especially if it's at a non-obvious place (e.g. edit of old post, spoiler, etc).

Ok, after some consideration, here are the player selections. Invites will be sent momentarily.

@Modest_Proposal for TOR 1e.

@Malkavian Grin for TOR 1e.

@TheObsoleteMan for Ironsworn.

Next, let's work together to finalize the mechanics. I will send additional details later today. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest!