Jake's a pretty ordinary guy.

His family runs a diner in midtown, but he could never stand restaurant work. The kitchen prep work was just too much standing around, and he never quite got the knack of charming the customers on the service side. Bucking stereotypes a bit, just a bit, his brother ended up the waiter while his sister runs the kitchen.

For himself, he got an apprenticeship doing metalwork, and found a solid union job on the doing sheet metal (and other stuff), mostly on the waterfront, sometimes elsewhere in town. The town's a busy place; there's always a lot of work.

His folks didn't raise no selfish jerk, they made a point of service. Their service was through their restaurant and through donations to City Harvest. Jake volunteered at the food bank, helping rearrange inventory, fixing things that broke, manning the food lines, and hoofing it out on the town to drop off meals. For a fancy place like Freedom City, it was shocking to see just how quickly people would get in trouble when they hit a bit of bad luck. The people with any kind of mental issues didn't even need the bad luck.

Things were fine, not great. One night, though, things changed. He'd got a temp job through a friend of a friend, helping unload a shipping container in the middle of the night. That was a red flag, but he needed the cash, and it was just moving stuff, right? Well, he was in the middle of moving a shiny barrel with a hand truck when he heard gunfire, and one thing led to another and when the barrel exploded he found himself flying through the air with weird lightning and glowing chemicals everywhere.

Bad night, right? He woke up, couldn't be more than a few minutes later, in the middle of a huge dent in the guardrail. His hand was metal, but as he watched it faded back to normal. The whole pier was a pile of twisted flaming wreckage. He was no fool, and high-tailed it out of there.

He was different, after. Stronger, but nothing to brag about. There was something different about metal, too, now, but he couldn't really put a finger on it. In any case, he was helping his brother clean up at the restaurant one night, since that guy with the hair whose name he could never remember cancelled at the last minute, when what sounded like World War 3 started up outside. The window shattered, and he could quite clearly see a grenade, an actual, real-life grenade, come flying in.

He tackled his brother to the ground, and his skin went metal again, and then there was this sheet of steel covering them, and the grenade blew up, but they were fine. Whatever was happening moved on, he made the steel go away somehow, and eventually he calmed down and turned back to normal.

After that, the metal thing came easier, and he was way stronger. Mike knew, but he was family, and he was a good guy. No need to tell Mom and Dad or Lauren. Most of all, Jake was pissed. He'd been blown up twice. Someone had blown up Astrolight Diner. This city had gotten out of hand, and he was going to fix it.

Jake's a pretty ordinary guy. Except he can turn to metal, lift a truck, and is going to make things better however he can.

Edited by pesukarhu
fix typo (see edit history)

I started a character draft here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sVtS2muMMYqGFURTfgoGzmVQkkgh1DJ8YNCFmm7AWmg/edit?usp=sharing

Here's an attempted pasted version for easier reading. This is still WIP, but I'm open to comments.

Character Name: Ironworks
Alternate Identities: Jake Faber
Player Name: pesukarhu

CHARACTERISTICS
Val Char Base Points Total Roll Notes
40 STR 10 30 40/80 17- / 25- HTH Damage 8d6/16d6 END [4/7]
13 DEX 10 6 13 12-  
28 CON 10 18 28 15-  
20 BODY 10 10 20    
13 INT 10 3 13 12- PER Roll 12-
13 EGO 10 3 13 12-  
25 PRE 10 15 25 14- PRE Attack: 5d6

4 PD 2 2 4/25   4/25 PD (0/18 rPD)
4 ED 2 2 4/25   4/25 ED (0/18 rED)
4 SPD 2.0 20 4   Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12
20 REC 4 16 20    
50 END 20 6 50    
50 STUN 20 15 50    
12" Running 12 0 12m    
4" Swimming 4 0 4m    
4" Leaping 4 0 4m 186 Total Characteristics Points
CHARACTER IMAGE

EXPERIENCE POINTS
Total earned: 0
Spent: 0
Unspent: 0
Base Points: 400
Disad Points: 75
Total Points: 395
MOVEMENT
Type Total
Run (12) 12m [24m NC]
Swim (4) 4m [8m NC]
H. Leap (4m) 4m
V. Leap (2m) 2m
DEFENSES
Type Amount
Physical Defense 4/25
Res. Phys. Defense 0/18
Energy Defense 4/25
Res. Energy Defense 0/18
Mental Defense 5
Power Defense 5

COMBAT INFORMATION
OCV: 7 DCV: 7

Combat Skill Levels: +3 with a small group of attacks
COMBAT MANEUVERS
Maneuver Phase OCV DCV Effect
Block 1/2 +0 +0 Block, abort
Brace 0 +2 1/2 +2 vs. Range Mod.
Disarm 1/2 -2 +0 Can disarm
Dodge 1/2 -- +3 Abort, vs. all attacks
Grab 1/2 -1 -2 Grab two limbs
Grab By 1/2 -3 -4 Move and Grab
Haymaker 1/2* +0 -5 +4 DC attack damage
Move By 1/2 -2 -2 STR/2 + v/5
Move Through 1/2 -v/5 -3 STR + v/3
Set 1 +1 +0 Ranged Attacks only
Strike 1/2 +0 +0 STR or weapon
COMBAT MODIFIERS
Range 0-4 5-8 9-16 17-32 33-64 65-128
RMOD 0 -2 -4 -6 -8 -10
Targeting shot OCV Hit Location
Head shot (Head to Shoulders) -4 1d6+3
High shot (Head to Vitals) -2 2d6+1
Body shot (Hands to Legs) -1 2d6+4
Low shot (Shoulders to Feet) -2 2d6+7
Leg shot (Vitals to Feet) -4 1d6+12

SKILLS
Cost  Name
0 Acting 8-
3 Charm 14-
0 Climbing 8-
0 Concealment 8-
0 Conversation 8-
0 Deduction 8-
2 AK: Freedom City 11-
0 Language: English (idiomatic; literate) (5 Active Points)
3 Mechanics 12-
3 Persuasion 14-
3 Paramedics 12-
0 PS: Metalworker 11-
0 Shadowing 8-
0 Stealth 8-
3 Streetwise 14-
9 +3 with a small group of attacks
26 Total Skills Cost
PERKS
Cost  Name
1 Contact: Diana Dupree, director of local homeless shelter system (Contact limited by identity) 11-
1 Contact: Steve Phelps, metalworkers union rep (Contact limited by identity) 11-
1 Contact: Brian McKinsey, city council member (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity) 8-
3 Total Perks Cost

POWERS
Cost  Power END
6 Communicator/Phone: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [very common Sense] (Sight and hearing; -1/2) 0
67 Tough skin: Resistant Protection (18 PD/18 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (67 Active Points) 0
15 Iron Body: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, +3 PD/ED, -6m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4) (15 Active Points) 1
6 Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (11 Active Points); Linked (Iron Body; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 0
1 Life Support (Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
5 Power Defense (5 points) 0
5 Sight Group Flash Defense (5 points) 0
5 Mental Defense (5 points total) 0
50 Metal control: Multipower, 50-point reserve  
5f
1) Iron binds: Entangle 5d6, 5 PD/5 ED (50 Active Points)
5f
2) Iron wall: Barrier 7 PD/7 ED, 8 BODY (up to 6m long, 4m tall, and 1/2m thick), Opaque Sight Group (50 Active Points)
3f
3) Reshape / transmute metal: Major Transform 4d6 (metal), Improved Results Group (Any shape, any metal; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Target ([Limited]; Only metal; -1/2)
2f
4) Disintegrate metal: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/4) (37 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only vs metal; -1)
Notes: Should be 3d6-1 attack, not 2d6.
1f
5) I-beam strike: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
1f
6) I-beam swing: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Area Of Effect (4m Cone; +1/4) (19 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
1f
7) I-beam spin: Hand-To-Hand Attack +2d6, Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
2f
Ultratungsten body: Density Increase (3,200 kg mass, +25 STR, -10m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4) (25 Active Points); No Defense Increase does not provide PD or ED (-1/4)
180 Total Powers Cost

DISADVANTAGES
Cost  Disadvantage
15 Psychological Complication: Code against killing (Common; Strong)
10 Psychological Complication: Help those who need it (Common; Moderate)
15 Social Complication: Secret identity Frequently, Major
15 Social Complication: Renegade Vigilante Frequently, Major
20 Dependent NPC: Extended family Infrequently (Normal; Group DNPC: x4 DNPCs)
75 Total Disadvantages Cost
Edited by pesukarhu
paste in character sheet (see edit history)

On 4/7/2023 at 5:17 PM, Jedaii said:

Looking forward to your sheet.

I updated the sheet above. It's in pretty good shape, I think. I just realized that I haven't added any movement, but I'll have to do that later. Maybe some Leaping? I don't remember how Leaping works these days. I only have 5 pts left, but I can take some from other places or add more limits.

I think I'm ready for review. I might ask about minor changes (add a skill, something like that), but I'd be good to go with this. I have 9 points unspent, but I figured I might as well let you get started reviewing.

The basic idea is that he's "quietly super" without turning on his turn-to-metal density increase, but turning on DI gives him additional life support and protection, and that he can go even further by focusing his "metal" powers on it.

STR is typically 55, optionally increase to 70 (which hits the DC cap, so I didn't go any higher). Technically, he could use his multipower HAs in addition to the multipower DI to get 17 DC, which is past it, but I'm thinking of them as mutually exclusive. Depends a bit on how firm those limits are; I'd be happy to add a -0 limit to the "Ultratungsten body" power "mutually exclusive w/ HA".

I don't have much in the way of details for his contacts. I'd be happy to swap them in for established in-world figures. In brief, it's a contact with the homeless shelter system (who he could ask if people have been going missing, any unusual rumors from that community, etc), a contact with the unions (mostly-decent, but maybe getting some pressure to look the other way here or there, etc.), and a contact with city council (local rep, stops by parents' diner for photo ops, again mostly-decent, which is limiting his advancement). Those are all easily altered to fit the world.

I'm not 100% sure about the "disintegrate metal" power, but close enough.

In any case, here it is:

CHARACTERISTICS
40 STR 10 30 40/70 17- / 23- HTH Damage 8d6/14d6 END [4/6]
13 DEX 10 6 13 12-  
28 CON 10 18 28 15-  
15 BODY 10 5 15    
13 EGO 10 3 13 12-  

4 SPD 2.0 20 4   Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12
20 REC 4 16 20    
50 END 20 6 50    
50 STUN 20 15 50    
12" Running 12 0 12m    
4" Swimming 4 0 4m    
4" Leaping 4 0 34m 181 Total Characteristics Points
CHARACTER IMAGE

EXPERIENCE POINTS
Base Points: 400
Total Points: 391
MOVEMENT
Type Total
Run (12) 12m [24m NC]
Swim (4) 4m [8m NC]
H. Leap (4m) 34m
V. Leap (2m) 17m
DEFENSES
Type Amount
Physical Defense 4/25
Res. Phys. Defense 0/18
Energy Defense 4/25
Res. Energy Defense 0/18
Mental Defense 5
Power Defense 5

COMBAT INFORMATION
OCV: 7 DCV: 7

COMBAT MANEUVERS
COMBAT MODIFIERS
RMOD 0 -2 -4 -6 -8 -10

SKILLS
Cost  Name
0 Acting 8-
3 Charm 14-
0 Climbing 8-
0 Concealment 8-
3 Conversation 14-
0 Deduction 8-
0 AK: Freedom City 8-
2 AK: Midtown 11-
2 AK: Waterfront 11-
1 Language: Spanish (basic conversation)
3 Mechanics 12-
3 Persuasion 14-
3 Paramedics 12-
0 Shadowing 8-
0 Stealth 8-
3 Streetwise 14-
Notes: Strike, Grab, I-Beam Strike
32 Total Skills Cost
PERKS
Cost  Name
1 Contact: Diana Dupree, director of local homeless shelter system (Contact limited by identity) 11-
1 Contact: Steve Phelps, metalworkers union rep (Contact limited by identity) 11-
1 Contact: Brian McKinsey, city council member (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity) 8-
3 Total Perks Cost

POWERS
Cost  Power END
45 Tough skin: Resistant Protection (12 PD/12 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (45 Active Points) 0
5 Mental Defense (5 points total) 0
15 Iron Body: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, +3 PD/ED, -6m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4) (15 Active Points) 1
18 Iron skin: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (22 Active Points); Linked (Iron Body; -1/4) 0
6 Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (11 Active Points); Linked (Iron Body; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 0
5f
5f
2) Iron wall: Barrier 7 PD/7 ED, 8 BODY (up to 6m long, 4m tall, and 1/2m thick), Opaque Sight Group (50 Active Points)
3f
3) Reshape / transmute metal: Major Transform 4d6 (metal), Improved Results Group (Any shape, any metal; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Target ([Limited]; Only metal; -1/2)
2f
4) Disintegrate metal: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6-1, Armor Piercing (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only vs metal; -1)
1f
5) I-beam strike: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
Notes: Total 14d w/ Iron Body, 11d w/o.
2f
6) I-beam swing: Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6, Area Of Effect (4m Cone; +1/4) (25 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
Notes: Total 13d w/ Iron Body, 10d without.
2f
7) I-beam spin: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) (22 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
Notes: Total 10d w/ Iron Body, 8d w/o.
2f
😎 Batter up!: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Double Knockback (+1/2) (22 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
Notes: 10d w/ Iron Body, 8d w/o.
1f
9) Ultratungsten body: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, -6m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4) (15 Active Points); No Defense Increase does not provide PD or ED (-1/4)
2f
10) Autoferrokinesis: Leaping +30m (34m forward, 17m upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat) (25 Active Points)
175 Total Powers Cost

DISADVANTAGES
Cost  Disadvantage
10 Psychological Complication: Help those who need it (Common; Moderate)
15 Social Complication: Renegade Vigilante Frequently, Major

Character created with Hero Designer (version 20221216)

Edited by pesukarhu (see edit history)

Okay: does he walk around with a steel girder on him? If so that would have the Focus modifier. The "I-Beam Strike/Swin/Spin/Batter-Up!" Powers would also be Combat Maneuvers instead (i.e., "Spin & Swing" would be Multiple Attack). The the Renegade Vigilante Complication costs 20 points not 15 😉 If he's a "metal-based superhero" shouldn't he have the Susceptibility/Vulnerability Complications to Magnetism? I'm not counting "Helping Those in Need" as a Complication since that's inherent in being a superhero. There's some dissonance between having Killing Attacks + A Code Against Killing .... Finally, I thought he'd be stronger 🤨 (but that's your choice)

No walking around with a girder! He can create metal from nothing (like the entangle and barrier), so he just creates a big pole when he needs one. That's why I didn't take any focus limitation on it. I figured the main things he could do with a big pole are hit people with it, swipe through an area (cone), or just spin around with it, so I tried to mechanically create those. None of them line up particularly well with combat maneuvers, IMHO. Multiattack isn't quite the same thing. There aren't any area-effect maneuvers or double-knockback maneuvers, so I just built them out of powers.

I'll fix up complications. I'll take out the "help those in need" and bump the renegade vigilante up to 20. Re: magnetism, sure, he's magnetic when his density increase is on (since its special effect is a progressive transformation into metal), but that's not a susceptibility or vulnerability. Maybe a 5-pt "physical limitation: ferromagnetic when DI active" or something like that? I'm open to suggestions.

The killing attack is strictly against inanimate objects, a "metal disintegration" effect. Maybe he could use it against robots, I suppose. If you have other ideas how to build that, let me know.

Finally, re: stronger, he can get up to 70 STR, but he weighs 25 tons when doing so. I thought the characteristic max for the game was 40, so I stuck to that. Plus, I can't go past 70 without hitting the DC cap.

Edited by pesukarhu
it's to its. sigh. also note about DC cap. (see edit history)

He has "Reshape/Transmute Metal" but he doesn't have another Transform Power that would change air into metal objects like I-beams. If he's drawing metal from a created barrier or entangle effect, then the powers need the 'Configurable' advantage (since he's changing the power's structure). 

I'd feel more comfortable with the use of Combat Maneuvers because using a created weapon is still using a weapon, not a Power. A good reference is Telekinesis, a Power that allows characters to manipulate objects: it's suggested that the GM allow players to buy Combat Maneuvers specifically for the using objects in combat. 

OK, I'll have to think about how to adjust. I was mostly going by the "reasoning from effect" principle, in that I wanted to get in a STR-based area of effect attack, and I think the "swiping a long pole through the area" seemed about the right way to do this.

The inspiration here was "brick trick" ideas from the "Ultimate Brick". The version I have is 5e, but it's the same rough idea. I just went looking again there, and they suggested adding a -1/4 "can be blocked" disadvantage to make AoE HAs seem right: "Can Be Blocked (-1⁄4): This is the HTH Combat equivalent of Can Be Missile Deflected. It’s used for HAs with the Area Of Effect Advantage and other such powers." I'd be happy to throw that in. Continuing with Ultimate Brick, it gives an example of an AoE HA in its "HA and Advantages" section.

This just seems very different from a Combat Maneuver. The weapon is just the special effect of the power, which is an AoE attack or a HA. Clubs are pretty typical HA special effects. I really have no idea how to build an AoE attack or a double knockback attack as a combat maneuver. 

If it makes more sense, I'd be happy to add in a major transform "nothing to arbitrary metal objects" (+1/4 any metal object), to better justify the power. But I really don't think the Hand-to-Hand attacks are the same as combat maneuvers, no more than Professor Armadillo's Drill Gloves (+2d6 HKA) are a weapon/combat maneuver combo in a superheroic game. I could even add a 10d6 energy blast vs physical via creating and throwing hunks of metal.

Similarly, if you'd rather, I could change it to be a "shockwave" effect, where he strikes the ground and sends everyone around him flying. Mechanically it would be similar, but only make sense for the radius AoE (not cone) and I could just drop the double KB one. (This is a common brick trick, but can be bought a few different ways.)

Basically, I think they're fun, but if you don't like the "conjure a giant club" effect I could drop them and just go with +3d6 HA Iron Fists, and maybe add a double-knockback version as a "density punch", where he increases density mid-punch to boost the momentum transfer. Then a few 2-pt CSLs to make up for the multiple attack penalties, and he'd probably be net more effective in combat.

Dropping the "tool use" could look like this:

5f
5f
3f
2f
4) Disintegrate metal: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6-1, Armor Piercing (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only vs metal; -1)
1f
5) Iron fists: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
2f
6) Density punch: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Double Knockback (+1/2) (22 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
3f
7) Shockwave: Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) for up to 55 Active Points of STR (27 Active Points)
1f
😎 Ultratungsten body: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, -6m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4) (15 Active Points); No Defense Increase does not provide PD or ED (-1/4)
2f
9) Autoferrokinesis: Leaping +30m (34m forward, 17m upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat) (25 Active Points)

Does that seem better? Right now it has a naked advantage in the "shockwave" power, which is called out in Ultimate Brick as a common bend of the rules. (I could also just do it as an AoE HA instead.)

(Ultimate Brick says "Ordinarily characters aren’t allowed to buy naked Advantages as slots in Power Frameworks. However, since many brick tricks are built with naked Advantages for STR, the GM may want to waive that rule in this situation" then gives an example framework that does exactly that.)

@Jedaii Here's the sheet, with the no-weapon multipower slots, the "create metal" power mentioned above, and dropping the "do gooder" social lim and replacing it with a small 5-pt "is magnetic" one. I think that covers everything I mentioned in text. I have 8 pts left, not sure what to do with it. I'm considering either bumping OCV/DCV up 1 and dropping a CSL, adding a "discriminatory detect metal, extra time (phase), concentration (0)" for 5 pts, or just bumping up CON by 2 and STUN by 5. Or just leaving it and spending it as "learning-as-we-go" later. Any thoughts?

Edited 2023-06-30, to add updates following from SPD change.

herologo.jpg
CHARACTERISTICS
40 STR 10 30 40/70 17- / 23- HTH Damage 8d6/14d6 END [4/6]
13 DEX 10 6 13 12-  
28 CON 10 18 28 15-  
15 BODY 10 5 15    
13 EGO 10 3 13 12-  

2 SPD 2.0 0 2   Phases: 6, 12
20 REC 4 16 20    
50 END 20 6 50    
50 STUN 20 15 50    
12" Running 12 0 12m    
4" Swimming 4 0 4m    
10" Leaping 4 3 40m 174 Total Characteristics Points
CHARACTER IMAGE

EXPERIENCE POINTS
Base Points: 415
Total Points: 409
MOVEMENT
Type Total
Run (12) 12m [24m NC]
Swim (4) 4m [8m NC]
H. Leap (4m) 40m
V. Leap (2m) 20m
DEFENSES
Type Amount
Physical Defense 4/25
Res. Phys. Defense 0/18
Energy Defense 4/25
Res. Energy Defense 0/18
Mental Defense 11
Power Defense 11

COMBAT INFORMATION
OCV: 8 DCV: 8

COMBAT MANEUVERS
COMBAT MODIFIERS
RMOD 0 -2 -4 -6 -8 -10

SKILLS
Cost  Name
0 Acting 8-
3 Charm 14-
0 Climbing 8-
0 Concealment 8-
3 Conversation 14-
0 Deduction 8-
0 AK: Freedom City 8-
2 AK: Midtown 11-
2 AK: Waterfront 11-
1 Language: Spanish (basic conversation)
3 Mechanics 12-
3 Persuasion 14-
3 Paramedics 12-
0 Shadowing 8-
0 Stealth 8-
3 Streetwise 14-
Notes: Iron Fist Strike, Density Punch, Grab
32 Total Skills Cost
PERKS
Cost  Name
1 Positive Reputation (A medium-sized group) 11-, +1/+1d6
7 Contact: Sgt Roy Jackson (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 11-
7 Contact: Faye Nelson (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 11-
18 Total Perks Cost

POWERS
Cost  Power END
45 Tough skin: Resistant Protection (12 PD/12 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (45 Active Points) 0
5 Mental Defense (11 points total) 0
18 Iron Body: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, +3 PD/ED, -6m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4), Persistent (+1/4*) (18 Active Points) 1
18 Iron skin: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (22 Active Points); Linked (Iron Body; -1/4) 0
3 Iron defense: Power Defense (6 points) (6 Active Points); Linked (Iron Body; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 0
3 Iron mind: +6 Mental Defense (11 points total) (6 Active Points); Linked (Iron Body; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 0
5f
5f
3f
3f
4) Create metal objects: Major Transform 4d6 (Nothing into metal objects), Improved Results Group (Any shape, any metal; +1/4) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2)
2f
5) Disintegrate metal: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6-1, Armor Piercing (+1/4) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only vs metal; -1)
1f
6) Ultratungsten body: Density Increase (800 kg mass, +15 STR, -6m KB), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+1/4) (15 Active Points); No Defense Increase does not provide PD or ED (-1/4)
1f
7) Iron fists: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
2f
😎 Density punch: Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6, Double Knockback (+1/2) (22 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/4)
2f
9) Shockwave: Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) for up to 50 Active Points of STR (25 Active Points)
2f
10) Autoferrokinesis: Leaping +30m (40m forward, 20m upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat) (25 Active Points)
185 Total Powers Cost

DISADVANTAGES
Cost  Disadvantage
5 Physical Complication: Ferromagnetic when using DI (Infrequently; Barely Impairing)
20 Social Complication: Renegade Vigilante Very Frequently, Major
Edited by pesukarhu (see edit history)