@Jedaii Before I update the sheet, I thought I'd just highlight what the changes I'm thinking of are. I have 28 points (8 originally unspent, 20 from dropping SPD from 4 to 2). I was thinking of spending that on:

• +1 OCV/DCV (for 8/8): 10 pts
  • +6m leaping (for 10m base / 40m with multipower): 3 pts
  • Add persistent +1/4 to the "Iron Body" density increase (so it doesn't drop when stunned): 3 pts
    • I could also spend +3 more points to get 0 END if you don't like persistent on "end only to activate"
  • +6 power defense that is only active when the "full conversion" to metal is on (like the life support, so -3/4): 3 pts
  • +6 mental defense, also only in "iron body": 3 pts

That costs 22 pts, leaving me with 6 left over. Or 25, if you think I should go all the way to 0 END on the Iron Body. Hero Designer doesn't like using persistent on the end-only-to-activate, but the text seems OK with it. What do you think?

I'm toying with adding another +6m leaping there, for another 3, since the 5e figured baseline for STR 40 was 8" of leaping, or 16m. But that makes it not as nice a round number.

Edited by pesukarhu (see edit history)

8 hours ago, pesukarhu said:

@Jedaii Before I update the sheet, I thought I'd just highlight what the changes I'm thinking of are. I have 28 points (8 originally unspent, 20 from dropping SPD from 4 to 2). I was thinking of spending that on:

• +1 OCV/DCV (for 8/8): 10 pts
  • +6m leaping (for 10m base / 40m with multipower): 3 pts
  • Add persistent +1/4 to the "Iron Body" density increase (so it doesn't drop when stunned): 3 pts
    • I could also spend +3 more points to get 0 END if you don't like persistent on "end only to activate"
  • +6 power defense that is only active when the "full conversion" to metal is on (like the life support, so -3/4): 3 pts
  • +6 mental defense, also only in "iron body": 3 pts

That costs 22 pts, leaving me with 6 left over. Or 25, if you think I should go all the way to 0 END on the Iron Body. Hero Designer doesn't like using persistent on the end-only-to-activate, but the text seems OK with it. What do you think?

I'm toying with adding another +6m leaping there, for another 3, since the 5e figured baseline for STR 40 was 8" of leaping, or 16m. But that makes it not as nice a round number.

The changes look fine to me, including adding "Persistent".