Questions or clarification of any rules on plant time forgot

wrathgon

The options are in the photo. When I revisited the list, it didn't make sense. So by taking each of those categories, the actions below them within be available with those dcs. Each time you roll or choose the technical skill. You get to add another category. But you can't just take another category when you're putting skill points into it. The only way to get a category is to get it given in careers or traded in the trade option of class abilities.

your not making a starfinder char, cause no one can handle explaining how to use it, so you are staying d20 and you're taking the technomancer from d20. It should be simple get your XP total to see what level you are at the start of SIM, then track the lvl you gain in SIM to end at whatever you are end of SIM. Everyone is done.

If you take any longer I will GIVE you your sheet after I do it for you and you can play that. we are going on 2 months now and I don't even know how many mage lvl you took....

your not making a starfinder char, cause no one can handle explaining how to use it, so you are staying d20 and you're taking the technomancer from d20. It should be simple get your XP total to see what level you are at the start of SIM, then track the lvl you gain in SIM to end at whatever you are end of SIM. Everyone is done.

If you take any longer I will GIVE you your sheet after I do it for you and you can play that. we are going on 2 months now and I don't even know how many mage lvl you took....

I know what levels and classes i have take, but some of it required skill move arounds and a class rewrite. All from D20..

So that is my only hold up..ensuring all my pre req's for the prestiges i have taken are all correct, and then i have to fill in with the remaining skills i have.

I do have it on google drive and tonight i can send it to Darlis,to assist me..

But why are you telling me then about The matrix and all these skills technomancer use as in the starfinder template, when i am a d20 Mage/Technomage/Archmage.

Do i get access to my d20 techno spells. or do i have to use Starfinder or pathfinder spells... but how do i use those with differing class names..

Now i have to go to my fathers day lunch now.. will be back on tonight.

See ya then.

Because there always are technomancer powers you get that as D20 as well you just swap class powers for those options and sf technomancers havev something called spell hacks they have to use.

You can post and rp with no rolls

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)