Various Discussions (OOC)

51 minutes ago, TheDragonOfFlame said:

I’ll admit, I’m a bit stuck right out the gate. What kind of roll could I do to finish the employment? I wouldn’t imagine that it would be too difficult… I tried a few options but everything felt forced.

Whenever you don't have an applicable skill, you roll and only succeed on a 5 or 6. It's risky, but that's how a SubRoutine can accomplish a task they might not have a skill for.

As far as H.I.M.'s skillset goes, I already see a couple of possibilities. Let's say you go for Vehicle Augmentation; maybe that means there's some kind of riding waxing machine that you modify to work faster/better or make it do stuff it's not supposed to?

Or let's say you go for Humor; maybe that means you use your camaraderie to connect with a group of your coworkers during break and pretend like you need help. Maybe you pull it off so well that they just do your job for you while you "keep them company" or something.

The Hug of Death... mmm, maybe leave that option tucked away for now 😉

Just now, TheDragonOfFlame said:

Alright, that’s kind of what I was thinking. I was worried it would be a bit too much of a stretch.

Nah, you're good. I'm not here to be a stickler on realism when the whole premise is kind of silly when you think about it 😉

As long as what you come up with fits the fiction, I think it'll be fine.

22 minutes ago, TheRealSife said:

Ah yes, the joys of summer. It's all sunshine and rainbows until it comes time to mow the lawn.

It's not all bad since I'm getting paid cash for it 😉 My body seems to think otherwise on the following day, though. Especially my back.

Everyone, I apologize, I've been very behind on this game during this week. This deserves more of my attention.

@Phntm888 I'll scrub the threads Sunday and see what I can find. (currently dealing with massive sinus pressure) I don't quite recall myself. I thought it was something to do with making sure his parents have a date or something... but I really can't say for sure.