Site Status and Transition - Please Read!

Eric

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, Eric said:

Sheet dice will definitely be done in at least as capable means as on OGMW. My personal stretch goal is for better than that, but it will depend on how much free time I have to make magic happen 😄

Is this still the plan? I haven't seen anything saying otherwise but we're getting close!

4 minutes ago, melange said:

Is this still the plan? I haven't seen anything saying otherwise but we're getting close!

I had hoped so, but the level of feedback wasn't quite as high as I had hoped and so it's not going to be quite done at launch. But it will be done soon thereafter, bugs willing! 🙂

1 hour ago, Eric said:

I had hoped so, but the level of feedback wasn't quite as high as I had hoped and so it's not going to be quite done at launch. But it will be done soon thereafter, bugs willing! 🙂

Ah, unfortunate but fair enough. For what it's worth everything looked okay for pf1e/3.5!

45 minutes ago, Einrich said:

So every time I try to go to the OG site (I have an archived game there with a house rules thread I continuously refer to for other games beyond the site) it just redirects me to the new Baldr version. What do?

www.myth-weavers.com points to this site now. The old site is linked up above in the navigation bar: image.png.e79f58f186cbdd294a0c446650090ca0.png