OCC: Jobs

wrathgon

For clarification on the Explorer's Guild request: Are you saying the Wandering Soul can't make the trip or that it can? Because right now it seems like the option that makes the most sense since we need to go there anyway and our ship's mode of travel seems like it would be able to avoid the hazards with proper navigation but it's unclear if  you're saying the black holes are something the Wandering Soul can get passed or not

Sorry! have i got this all wrong?

Are the Thri Kreen or however they say it an actual race,or is that the Meklar outside their battlesuits trying to just get one around us to do the job.

So when the Meklar showed up saying their birthing chambers are being hit,so they want to take out Capitol station to save in Master of Orion terms a Meklar colony or planet, or is it the home planet of Meklar under threat.?

because you have confused me now.. when i ask for a picture of those who are attacking the birthing chambers and you post a pic of Meklar?

So...is that way of sayin robotic life forms? or a different group of Meklar trying to kill their own.?

The meklars haven't shown up when you ask them about who's attacking them they showed you a pictures of the meklars. They're not wearing suits they are robots they're like Cybermen they're cyborgs with parts of living tissue but mostly metal and robotic

When you look at the star system that they're sending you to that is not capital it's a Dyson sphere the system that sends power back to Capital so it is owned by Capital but it's not Capital itself

Ok! So the people we are dealing with are or arent Meklar? but are Thri Kreen?

and i am or not speaking with the Meklar faction leader i spoke to at the auction. 

which i believe the guy referenced! otherwise i don't know any other location we have interacted with them.

I know the Meklar have birthing chambers.. 

Soin short are the Meklar birthing chambers being hit by some sort of robotic or android force,they believe are coming from Capital Station..?

But they don't want us to take out the Capital Station itself? but a different Dyson sphere? that sends power back to Capital.

But that world also is a Nexus world?

Kartesh stretches his mind back trying to recall the name of the faction leader at the Auction.

"Overseer CB-715?" "When we last met,we were acting as impartial sellers of the ship in our possession at the time! and we were middle men,drafted by the station to Auction of the ship. Whilst we sympathise with your plight,our presence there was purely one of business.""

"I would understand your reluctance to tell us,since you fear their destruction,but where are these birthing chambers being effected? and is there anything else we could possibly do"

""If not i will consult with my Master and we shall decide whether to take up your offer or decline,we bear no harm or malice with your people and would respect if we do decline that on the good faith that we came here,we would also expect to leave safely.""

Ok i will have to ammend this whole post as i thought i was talking to the Meklar. and its purely addressed to the Meklar.

I will see what other things after this may also need fixing.

it is admirable that you are trying to avoid bloodshed Cheezal but when dealing with a desperate race on the brink of destruction you cant expect offering to talk to the race murdering them to go over well.

My Take is we don't fully know what the Meklar motives are,since we haven't seen footage of what's taking place on what they are now saying is their world.

If the Meklar are just mining a resource in an area inhabited by these folk,i saw that as possibly just a resource buyout to the Meklar and negotiate they leave them alone,or just supply the Thi Keen adequate of the resource to safely have the babies born. (not i don't know if a birthing chamber is like a physical cave or a technology used to aid in birthing,until i see it first hand)

I do realise they are desperate,but i was also trying to give them pause ,and find a suitable solution rather then carry out an act that i know will be worse for them...

If the Station wiped out a planet for insider trading,what do you think they will do to a race that openly acted against them to potentially destroyed a substantial ecconomic asset,power source,and if we are talking flow on effect could cause power outages on Capital which could result in major loss of life.

I acted to preserve their lives,and they threaten both of ours.

But i know i also failed to detect any threat,but we also didnt even get a chance to detect surprise and in turn initiative! IF we so were inclined to fight.

but i will say what i will.. and leave it in theirs and Jake's court.

Zora does not normally keep the HUDS open and active while in the engine room unless in active combat. She likes her privacy 🙂 

You made this comment in the main story thread..So i will take it as you put it..

However i will add this..to show why this statement can't be true or else we would all be dead.

The ship doesn't have an internal comms network,so you can't just say "Computer! notify Zora to increase power to engines" and she does..

The you have stated.. the bridge and the other areas of the ship do not have any direct computer or network links for security reasons..

so for instance in the mission with the Ant take over. the took control of the bridge and we couldn't attempt to hack into our own bridge to retake control of the ship,and the anyone on the bridge cant say access the astrometrics room from it,you have to physically go there.

So if she does't have her computer h.u.d on at this time or ever,especially in a vital part of piloting,navigation etc... then Jake or Ozen or the Captain or whoever attempted to ask her to increase power to get through the first part of our course,she would never have received that message and wouldn't have adjusted the power and we'd all be sucked in a black hole/gravity well right now.

if it's just a means to say sorry i don't want your Leadership skill to work,own it.

Otherwise the mechanic is being used logically,and for the purpose i picked the Field Officer for...

It's what i began the build move towards when Capt. made me XO.. (Not now clearly) but i still use it as a support role to aid us to get tasks done.

17 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Zora does not normally keep the HUDS open and active while in the engine room unless in active combat. She likes her privacy 🙂 

You made this comment in the main story thread..So i will take it as you put it..

However i will add this..to show why this statement can't be true or else we would all be dead.

The ship doesn't have an internal comms network,so you can't just say "Computer! notify Zora to increase power to engines" and she does..

The you have stated.. the bridge and the other areas of the ship do not have any direct computer or network links for security reasons..

so for instance in the mission with the Ant take over. the took control of the bridge and we couldn't attempt to hack into our own bridge to retake control of the ship,and the anyone on the bridge cant say access the astrometrics room from it,you have to physically go there.

So if she does't have her computer h.u.d on at this time or ever,especially in a vital part of piloting,navigation etc... then Jake or Ozen or the Captain or whoever attempted to ask her to increase power to get through the first part of our course,she would never have received that message and wouldn't have adjusted the power and we'd all be sucked in a black hole/gravity well right now.

if it's just a means to say sorry i don't want your Leadership skill to work,own it.

Otherwise the mechanic is being used logically,and for the purpose i picked the Field Officer for...

It's what i began the build move towards when Capt. made me XO.. (Not now clearly) but i still use it as a support role to aid us to get tasks done.

she does not have the CAM video on , only audio as you have seen in the past she is a very private and reserved person and when it comes to her engine room doesn't like anyone poking around in there so seeing what she is up to there, which is why she DOES not have the video ON normally outside combat. In Combat, she may need it for effect so turns it on, for just flying around she keeps Video off and just has audio only. 

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)