zc2dk2g82xq5ocw5g.jpg
checked-shield.svgAC: 17|sprint.svg Initiative: +4|health-normal.svg HP: 45/45 |awareness.svg PP: 12+3|dodging.svg LP: 3/3 |Status: Normal

Catching up

When Ptala talks about loose studs, the half-elf chuckles: You assume too much things; because of your job you might think in such a way, but it’s not only about pushing buttons and turning the screws! For example, since I own a café, how would you feel if I suddenly told you you’ve been roasted?

To Zosar she replies Oh! So, you remember! I'd like to hear what happened after you "left".

And then, seeing the sudden change of atmosphere, she gets ready to move along the party.

OOC: Regarding the requested PER check, I got an 18.

Arrival to Pteptep

Aura laughs at Ahmonet’s joke about the taxes, as its something an old friend use to do. And in regards of Ptala’s remarks about “travelling light” she replies: Yes, this expedition demanded so. We have a handful of supplies and tools to support our expedition but the most important thing we carry is the conviction of saving these people.

And then, seeing Ahmonet and Zosar caused a good impression, she bows to the hosts, introduces herself and makes her way in with the party (keeping up with Khu and Zosar), to check the goods.

You have a fine selection of goods, indeed. Then she asks herself “Is there anything that could help me?” At first, she asks and looks for arrows, armor and provisions, and if there are musical instruments, she also checks them because she’s fond of arts.

OOC: Just in case, Aura is a fighter/warlock. She isn’t a bard, but she likes singing.

Upon noticing the magical items, she speaks: These “tools” could be of help to us, and as she checks the rod she says, is there a price for this? Aura is aware of the townsmen disposition, but life has taught her to be cautious.