Warn the Faultless, Human Brawler

Grudge

4570a3c2220b3d5fbf686be77acb8fd6.jpg

Race:   Human                                            Age: 36                                    Height: 7'6"                         Deity: %

Name: Warn the Faultless                              Gender: Male                           Weight: 234 lbs.                   Eyes: Brown

Class:  Brawler                                            Alignment: CN                         Size: Medium                        Hair: Brown

Race

Ability Score ModifiersHuman characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at the creation                                                                                              

SizeHumans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Base SpeedHumans have a base speed of 30 feet

LanguagesHumans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic)

Bonus FeatHumans select one extra feat at 1st level

SkilledHumans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Hi.  Welcome.  I should mention a couple things about your IC Post. 

#1 I encourage you to reread the opening "facility" description.  You've been in the facility for years and remember NOTHING prior.  Also, you're wearing only simple clothing that more or less matches everyone else.   

#2 Your IC post has about 50+lines of blank space beneath the last written line.  If you wouldn't mind editing it and deleting all that blank space, so the post window isn't so long and empty. 

Thank you.  

26 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Hi.  Welcome.  I should mention a couple things about your IC Post. 

#1 I encourage you to reread the opening "facility" description.  You've been in the facility for years and remember NOTHING prior.  Also, you're wearing only simple clothing that more or less matches everyone else.   

#2 Your IC post has about 50+lines of blank space beneath the last written line.  If you wouldn't mind editing it and deleting all that blank space, so the post window isn't so long and empty. 

Thank you.  

Hey,

1) this is likely a misunderstanding from my side, I figured they show up in what they wore and without weapons. Considering he was almost naked and (as brawler) unarmed, I figured that's good enough, but that is easily fixed with some writing. However...

2) I just saw how long that empty space is and tried to Delete it in several ways. Nothing works. You have more experience with Baldr formatting. Any ideas?

31 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Not a problem.  I'll see what I can do.  I think I have the ability to edit your post.  Edit:  It looks like you fixed it.  

I copied everything and posted it on a fresh page, it was not perfect but it did solve that enormous gap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...