Olivia Johnson Gunslinger(Firebrand)/Ranger(Wilderness Medic)

Lunermist

Assimar.jpg.8e8591eeb2cabfd9a6bd0275eb0e038e.jpgBasic Information https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2795080

Description: Olivia was fortunate enough to retain a mostly human appearance but when the corruption happened she grew a pair of vestigial wings gilded wings that mark her as such. her golden hair and eyes also denote her twisted nature, but her pale skin makes her almost passible, almost. 

Personality: Olivia is a hopeful idealistic woman some would call naive, but she truly hopes that those who have Turned can once more live in peace among humans. and tries to keep from the murder of innocents. But knows that PURE has no place in a world of peace and equality.

History: Olivia was a paramedic, working long nights on the emergency shift, rushing out to accidents and heart attacks doing her best to save people's lives. She was also active in local HEMA/LARP groups in her spare times often treating small injuries and helping run medical pavilions when needed.

Olivia was on a call, in the back of an ambulance when it hit, the ambulance suddenly swerving as the driver died, crashing into another vehicle, causing Olivia to be thrown against the divider and pass out, when she came too, she gathered what medical supplies from the ambulance she could and set out to find others, leaving the dead electronics. She made her way home, helping who she could, and suited herself up in her HEMA leathers took the revolver she had gotten for a cosplay shoot, and her sword, and shouldered the bag of medical supplies she had prepped for a zombie apocalypse, and headed to find a shelter, Her survival training kicked in as winter hit and she helped those she could until it happened, As winter set in, she felt it, a burning sensation as if she's been set on fire as the once neighborly dark haired and green eyed medic began to change, the burning hot wings of gold, the flame that consumed her eyes, and lit her hair ablaze, the golden flames of change, rendering her different, and the survivors she had worked so hard to keep alive forced her out. but she remained near by for the winter, leaving books with survival information, parts of kills, any canned goods she could muster together. Knowing it was only their fear of her that caused them to drive her away.

Olivia began needing to roam farther and farther to hunt, and one fateful day she returned not to an empty camp. but a slaughtered one. the bodies of the twenty or so souls she had so long protected from small bandit raids, provided with food, dead and gone, and she carries their names with her, etched into her soul Thomas, Jacob, Alle, Alex, Javier, Lisa, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Matt, Taylor, Bob, Keisha, Kyle, Christopher, Jessica, Tyler, Nathen, John, Andrew.

Edited by Lunermist (see edit history)

3 + 1/2 Gestalt Progression (Every EVEN level) (**Ask if you're unsure what this means)     
Humans (with ---> 3pp Wrathful Creature Template)
+2 Dex (+6 str, +4 Con)
Will Saves  

- Caster Level (for the sake of spell variables ONLY

- RANGER: Favored Enemy and Favored Terrain  

Abilities: 25 Point Buy (No Stat over 18 or under 8 AFTER Race Bonus... but BEFORE the template bonuses) (For my ease of calculation, please post your stats before and after bonuses.) +2 Dex
STR 8(+6) / DEX 16+2 / CON 14(+4) / INT 12 / WIS 13 / CHA 15 (Before Race)

Hit Points: 30 +24

Traits2 Traits (+1 w/ an Applicable Drawback) (No campaign traits)
Starting Cash: 3000 Buckos (GP)

Elephant in the Room Feat TaxesYes  <-- that link

Background SkillsYes (All skills will be applicable) 

Basic Information about your character.

A Picture: As Condemned, your characters may vary from almost normal looking to quite inhuman in appearance. 

(I prefer pictures that lean more toward the Realistic than Anime or Cartoonish)  

A Description of Your Character's Appearance:  (gonna use asimar ones)

A Description of Your Character's Personality and Demeanor: (self-explanatory)

A Background Summary that Describes the Following:  (These can be in any form you want.  Ie: Summary, Narrative, Dialogue, etc... They can also be of any reasonable length)

1.) Who was your character before The Turning?

2.) What was their experience of the event like?  Ie... What were they doing?  What did they see?

3.) What is one experience your character has had in the past two years, since the fall of Civilization?

spacer.pngOlivia | AC 18 | CMB +7 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 42/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |
Init: +4| Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 | Grit: 2

Color: #d4af37 aka Metallic Gold

Equipment

[B]Masterwork Revolver (.357) (6/6 (Standard Action Reload)) [/B] +8 (1d10, x4)
[B]Masterwork Bolt Action (30-06) (7/7 (Full Round Reload)) [/B] +8 (2d8, 19-20/x4)
[B]Masterwork Scimitar [/B] +8 (1d6+2, 18-20/x2)
[B]Masterwork Studded Leather Armor[/B] (+3 Armor, +4 Dex)

Mechanical actions 

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

OOC:

It looks like there are just a few things left to add to your sheet. Feats, Armor, (Possibly a melee weapon)
Let me know about those things and I'll mark your application as ready.

Lottery will be sometime in the next few days.

17 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

It looks like there are just a few things left to add to your sheet. Feats, Armor, (Possibly a melee weapon)
Let me know about those things and I'll mark your application as ready.

Lottery will be sometime in the next few days.

Done and done, Feats: Two weapon fighting (for the classic sword/gun maneuver) Dervish Dance (Scimitar as "Light/Finesse") and Deft Maneuvers
Got Some studded, and a scimitar, made everything masterwork and grabbed my two traits and fixed my skills,