By Tooth and Nail - OOC

Just to double check while I'm writing this (as it seems I may have spoken too soon), can everyone please check in? Just so I know you're around. Just a quick "here" more or less, like taking roll call LOL.

I notice at this point now that Qstor doesn't even have a character. I'm...not sure how I overlooked that. @Qstor I can't add you to the adventure without a character. (I'll just add you to the dungeon once you're finished)

@Fletcher I believe you still have that last sacred scroll to roll? (you should have 2)

All other characters looked good to me.

36 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Just to double check while I'm writing this (as it seems I may have spoken too soon), can everyone please check in? Just so I know you're around. Just a quick "here" more or less, like taking roll call LOL.

On behalf of Vardøger who only knows "dead" languages: adsum.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

I have posted. I hope you enjoy your fine introduction into this cursed world. I hope you don't mind the very obvious railroading. It helps give the city flavor and demonstrate the point of Schleswig, though.

Note I will not be this heavy-handed later in the module. From here, your choices are your own. May SHE help you all.

You are free to use whatever posting template makes you feel better 😉

13 minutes ago, XQbitor said:

Present! But like I said previously I don't post in weekends, so you'll have to wait a bit for my game reply.

Lets get this game on the road!

Not a problem. All the days run together for me. I didn't realize it was Friday / Saturday morning.

@Malkavian Grin  By "goods ... unharmed" do you mean weapons as well? Put another way, we have access to our full inventory?

And is one's impression that we were tumbled down the steps to the north of '1' or did we fall from directly above point '1'?

PS Are all Omens available only subject to the daily limit? Or, does one roll for which Omen each allotted use effects that day?

Re: Equipment
Yes, you have your full inventory and everything that you created as part of your character. You can't die yet, we just got here!

Re: Entrance
You tumbled down a sloped entryway which eventually turned to jagged "steps" of haphazardly cut stone, which is located north of the "1". It ends in a rough hole in the wall, ~9 feet wide. Directly in front of said hole is a large pile of something (just behind the "1" but not labeled on the map).

Re: Omens
Wonderful, you reminded me, I need to create a small list of quick-reference rules. Omens reset each day; whatever you did or didn't use is wiped out and replaced with the new number of Omens you roll for the day. Use 'em or lose 'em, as it were. This prevents stockpiling.

30 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Re: Omens
Wonderful, you reminded me, I need to create a small list of quick-reference rules. Omens reset each day; whatever you did or didn't use is wiped out and replaced with the new number of Omens you roll for the day. Use 'em or lose 'em, as it were. This prevents stockpiling.

Yes, I understood that. Let me try rephrasing.

So my character rolled 2 Omens for "today." Can he use those two to evoke any of the five Omens at will? Or, rather, does one roll not only for how many Omens, but which Omens, e.g. my 2 for "today" could both be reroll; or one might be lower test -4 and deal max damage or ...

Does that help clarify my inquiry? I understand that, either way, the entirety is reset on the following day.

Oh, apologies. I definitely misunderstood that!

Omens are chosen by the player. You decide what effect you wish to have, at any time. So your 2 can go toward reducing damage twice, lowering DR on something and dealing max damage, or whatever you see fit.

2 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Oh, apologies. I definitely misunderstood that!

Omens are chosen by the player. You decide what effect you wish to have, at any time. So your 2 can go toward reducing damage twice, lowering DR on something and dealing max damage, or whatever you see fit.

👍

21 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@Qstor Did we lose ya?

I hope not. If so, the 'fast' group will be down to three; two of whom have 1 hp a piece!! Now that would be the stuff of legendaria if we survive!