By Tooth and Nail - OOC

10 hours ago, XQbitor said:

I'm having a hard time logging on Baldr without first resetting my password. I've sent a notice to the admins.

Okay. Do you use auto-remembering passwords? You may need to reset it and then resave it in your browser? Also, do you check on mobile? If the admins don't get back to you quickly, you can usually get quick responses from the Discord!

Thanks. I changed browser from Chrome to Brave and it worked :D This is so odd. Whelp, I only use the mobile to check up on games and write short replies. I'll post an IC post tomorrow at work ;)

Just now, XQbitor said:

Thanks. I changed browser from Chrome to Brave and it worked 😄 This is so odd. Whelp, I only use the mobile to check up on games and write short replies. I'll post an IC post tomorrow at work 😉

No worries. I apologize if some posts turn out less-than-mobile-friendly as I only use the forums on PC. I'll try to be cognizant of it and not cram a lot of stuff side-by-side which ought to help.

Since I offered an NPC for group 2, I figure it's only fair to offer you one as well.

Do you three wish to have an NPC character follow you around and help you out? I'd run them minimally, so as to not take the spotlight from you. I'd also create something different than Madam Svind for this group (partially out of my own curiosity and partially to better fit with this group).

The choice is yours and I'm cool either way!

I don't know that one, but that sounds about right. Katla might be a bit insufferable 😄

I can't decide on her second Privilege. Hamfund the Squire seems like a good idea... but that's 3 mouths I have to feed. It's already gonna be tight with Poltroon. But at the same time I'm not trying to make her a main fighter (by going with a magic weapon).

Thoughts?

Speaking only for myself, but with two of us with a single hp, some muscle might be welcome.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with Mörk Borg sufficiently to be able to judge the party composition question. And, of course, in this system, with daily random ability changes it is impossible to have reliable coverage (not a complaint, btw). So today, my character is a bit of a blaster, but tomorrow ... ?

My character clearly will be better with ranged weapons than melee (+2 compared to -2).

I should say that this uncertainty certainly adds to the gravitas and 'fear' factor of the game which is pretty cool.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

Hmm you bring up a fair point. I shall go with the talking sword then. I also bought two medicine boxes 😉 I think Queen Katla is finished.

Yeah, I'm not really certain about composition either. Perhaps more like classic RPG trope rolls? A meat shield, a healer/buffer, a wizard, and a scout? Poltroon is the mule (poor guy).

Indeed, the chaos is high and your next move could be your last, which has a certain excitement and bite!

4 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Hmm you bring up a fair point. I shall go with the talking sword then. I also bought two medicine boxes 😉 I think Queen Katla is finished.

The others might have a different view or perspective (from mine) so ...

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)