By Tooth and Nail - OOC

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope she gets better soon, not just for her own sake but for your checking account's! Hospital stays are not cheap.

Huh, okay, that looks like it worked. I guess I need an invite link? *facepalm* Yup, here try this one: https://discord.gg/VKrpXgEP

I've also been waiting to see what happens with Tizian, but because @XQbitor is newly occupied.

I need to get you guys another update on the pond. Hectic few days for me as I shift my schedule around--I finally got a job and I start today! Yay money!!! But the hours are probably going to suck.

56 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I've also been waiting to see what happens with Tizian, but because @XQbitor is newly occupied.

I need to get you guys another update on the pond. Hectic few days for me as I shift my schedule around--I finally got a job and I start today! Yay money!!! But the hours are probably going to suck.

Congratulations. Hopefully the new job will turn out well for you.

Hey all, I again apologize for my tardiness in posting. I should have things figured out now and will try to keep up to date on posts!

We currently have:

• Q in the pond
  • 2 helpers near the pond
  • U/P near the alcoves/intersection
  • V/O and the fool and torchbearer near the first intersection
  • T and K still near the glowing rune circle.

You have scrounged all tiles with possible loot thus far.

What's the next move? @XQbitor How are you doing these days with the baby/fam?

16 minutes ago, eakratz said:

I'm sorry, but is there a thread that lists the NPCs?

Whoops! Sorry about that. No, I don't have a thread for it right now. I'll see about getting one made proper in the coming days. Until then, here's a quick rundown:

• Queen Katla, GMPC (for combat and banter only), wears a tattered purple dress beneath some fur armor. Carries a magic sword on her hip that is of exquisite design.
    • Katla's loyal, if annoying, sidekick Poltroon who distracts enemies in combat for a couple rounds.
  • Dirgo, NPC hireling, man in his 40's, bearded, only has one arm, seems very genuine with a good head on his shoulders (some may say honorable), freed from a jail cell in Limbo.
  • Trill, NPC hireling, man in his 20's, as clean-cut as you can get down here, looks like Kramer from Seinfeld, acts like Kramer if he was a complete and total coward, freed from a jail cell in Limbo.
  • Helza, NPC hireling, woman in her 30's, long and ragged hair that hasn't been taken care of too well, wears a dirty dress, seems conniving and selfish, often hides behind Tizian, freed from a jail cell in Limbo.