By Tooth and Nail - OOC

8 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Oh right. But it's time to switch this weekend? Better then losing an hour in spring.

Yes. Technically, at 0200 Sunday morning, but just set them back tonight.

This is well worth the two-and-a-half minutes: well done parody trailer on this topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EUTMPuvHo

1 hour ago, Vedast said:

Yes. Technically, at 0200 Sunday morning, but just set them back tonight.

This is well worth the two-and-a-half minutes: well done parody trailer on this topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EUTMPuvHo

That was sooooo goooood!! Thank you for sharing 😂

"It's daylight saving! It's not plural!!!"

10/10 would save daylight again because this is a conversation i had multiple times a year when i worked for a news station.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the slower pace everyone. Working at least 40 hours a week and with many hours spent talking to guys hitting on you for like an hour. That or talking about their boat in the slowest possible way.

spacer.png

I need to figure out a way to have a "fake laptop" at work. A small keyboard I can pair with a tablet or something. Hmm, Will need a travel mouse too.

Previously, I rolled Defense and he succeeded with a 15.

Now, I rolled pre-emptively in case you say you want to attack him; you can narrate his death since he failed ;) (I should have probably explained that earlier) And I'll let you catch up to Helza and Trill in your next post too. Get these NPCs off my hands already 😇

No, you don't have to attack Dirgo; you can bowl him over or outrun him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, let's chat real quick.

It's holiday time for many right now and I'm not stressing over posting rates. Personally, I find these cold November/December nights magical, out among the trees and watching the sky turn black dark-gray while bundled up in something cozy. I find these cold times introspective and healthy, but often at the cost of mental energy.

Where am I going with this... How about: "Post when ya can" because I know winter is a busy time for many.

Do I need to show more map? And don't forget to scavenge!

10 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:
Do I need to show more map? And don't forget to scavenge!

Can Scavenging be a default mod? :) I mean, we are moving carefully and look around for traps anyway.

And, yes, I think more maps are in order. Urminor was moving forward.

10 hours ago, Dixi said:

Can Scavenging be a default mod? :) I mean, we are moving carefully and look around for traps anyway.

And, yes, I think more maps are in order. Urminor was moving forward.

Got it. Just wanted to make sure because Scavenging and Revealing a Tile both come with a chance for danger.

As long as you're okay with that, I'll do rolls for stuff and pause for something interesting. Nobody wants to get an update of "It's another empty room, now what?" seven times in a row. 🤣