By Tooth and Nail - OOC

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, that's neat: A Different Cloud - Vardøger is a one-person black metal album that was just released two days ago (I watch Black Metal Promotion on YouTube).

This is likely not something any of you would enjoy. It's pretty standard for sounding like second-wave black metal; nothing groundbreaking for the genre. I just thought it was a neat coincidence. 🙃

Happy holidays!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. No i didn't forget about this game. Between winter depression and getting sick a couple times i just haven't had the energy for running this at the moment. I want to continue running it, but i know i May have scared off people by not being around.

Who's still here with me?

Cool, good to hear. I believe Vedast is taking a break for the moment. I haven't heard from xqbitor in ages so I'm going to just have his character wander off.

That leaves us with 2 PCs... I think I'll need to try recruiting again.

23 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Cool, good to hear. I believe Vedast is taking a break for the moment. I haven't heard from xqbitor in ages so I'm going to just have his character wander off.

That leaves us with 2 PCs... I think I'll need to try recruiting again.

I think it best that I withdraw. I don't wish to be one of those ghosting players who comes back after a time expecting everyone else to rejoice.

Good luck to all for the Game moving forward.

On 2/7/2024 at 10:38 AM, Vedast said:

I think it best that I withdraw. I don't wish to be one of those ghosting players who comes back after a time expecting everyone else to rejoice.

Good luck to all for the Game moving forward.

Eh, no worse than a gm who can't keep their shit together. But we've spoken about this privately before so it's all good. You do what you need 😊

We'll catch you on the weave elsewhere. Thanks for your initial interest even if i did a crappy job lol.