Oasis: OOC Chat

Paxon

@Paxon and everyone else, just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately this game is starting up at a slightly inconvenient time for me. This week ended up being crazy, both days this weekend are mostly full, and then I'll be camping (with likely no internet) next Tuesday through Friday.

I'm going to get as much of my "homework" done as I can, chat in the OOC/Discord, etc, but if I'm a bit quiet over the coming week, it's not because I've lost interest or flaked out or anything!

25 minutes ago, PigLickJF said:

@Paxon and everyone else, just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately this game is starting up at a slightly inconvenient time for me. This week ended up being crazy, both days this weekend are mostly full, and then I'll be camping (with likely no internet) next Tuesday through Friday.

I'm going to get as much of my "homework" done as I can, chat in the OOC/Discord, etc, but if I'm a bit quiet over the coming week, it's not because I've lost interest or flaked out or anything!

Sounds good, I appreciate letting us know. I know how that can be. I'll make sure you're sticking with the team if we end up actually getting started at the beginning of the week, and we won't skip you. You might just have to hit the ground running when you're back in action 🙂

Will try and get a post up for Doc in the Prelude tonight.  Today has been a Day...spent 3 hours (after work) getting the car worked on, then had to deal with the yard when I got home, since we've got friends coming this weekend. 

😬

I could definitely use the stress relief of just chilling and posting.  😄

Edited by Arklytte (see edit history)

No worries those who haven't posted there. It's not even a requirement to do so before we begin, more an opportunity. 

I'm not going to rush to get up the real "Opening" scene up, with Piglick out for the rest of the week. I'll still likely get it up in the next fews days, but everyone can take the chance to finish up character mechanics, and get a little more character posting up IC.