OOC

Michael

5 hours ago, W0LF said:

I'd not recommend a torsion testicle to anyone

That sounds like something from Steven Colbert's old show.

“How do I get rid of this rash in my armpit?” That’s a question better directed at Prescott Pharmaceuticals (side effects may include Body Hodor, X-Ray Hearing, Lactose Addiction, Rectal Hallucinations, Epidermoid Fists, and Minor Arm Explosions). 

Prescott Pharmaceuticals Corporate Slogan : "We're sincerely sorry about the zombie thing".

To all,

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day as do my children and wife.

However, I was in an induced coma for nearly three weeks and in the hospital for almost two months.

I am now home but with partial paralysis of my left side which I'm trying to work through with physical therapy. I've got a long road to recovery ahead but the prognosis is exceptional with the possibility for full recovery, so I'm hopeful.

I will not be back here to MW for at least another four months. But, I will be back!

Best wishes for all in the new year!

~ Ryfte

10 hours ago, Ryfte said:

To all,

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day as do my children and wife.

However, I was in an induced coma for nearly three weeks and in the hospital for almost two months.

I am now home but with partial paralysis of my left side which I'm trying to work through with physical therapy. I've got a long road to recovery ahead but the prognosis is exceptional with the possibility for full recovery, so I'm hopeful.

I will not be back here to MW for at least another four months. But, I will be back!

Best wishes for all in the new year!

~ Ryfte

Wow. Thought I was dealt a blow (TT then they found a growth so more surgery etc) but you trumped me!

I hope all goes well Ryfte!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year all

On 1/2/2024 at 1:25 PM, Ryfte said:

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day

Wow ......a very special happy new year then!

I have an extream vertigo event a few months ago that they thought was a stroke at the time. Turned out to be swolen/damaged inner ear from a virus. While I am not 100% yet it was much safer than a stroke. It was a wakeup call however and I have had every test known to science on my heart etc over the last few months, actually finally loosing some weight!

All the best Ryfte...

GP

Get well @ryfte, hope to see you back posting soon.

I am at a beach resort with no cell or wifi except at reception.

So you wont here from me for 8 days.

Oh gosh, that's rough. Glad you are still OK and hope you get better soon!

I am due to be away with work next week so I'll be online, but no PC and I'm not sure how busy I'll be so I may not be posting much either. I'll try and get one in before I go, though.

• 2 weeks later...