Cantina Blues - Out of Character

Malkavian Grin

6 hours ago, Phntm888 said:

Pooh. I was gonna try to shove a stormtrooper down an exhaust port for a Wilhelm scream.

Oh, well. Blaster bolt it is.

Oh. Subtlety is sometimes lost on me, sorry 🤔. You know what, Star Wars is a dangerous place. And this system is about yes-and. So, yes, there's a dangerous port somewhere nearby. Maybe a broken pipe or a maintenance hole or something.

10 hours ago, Primeval Stasis said:

Are the turrets doing anything, or should I disregard them and just go on the offensive?

They have no targets in range just yet. If the squad reaches your area they'll have to deal with them but I'm thinking they'll run out of juice here in a second. They've been firing for a couple minutes now.

It's all up to you how you want to deal with it. If you wait until they are closer and go on the offensive, you can take a +1 while they are distracted but the last of the turret fire. Or you can just try to sneak away right now.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Hopefully my use of the dark side wasn't too heavy handed. I never get a chance to really do stuff with it.

I don't think so. I can see how events would have led to that (and hopefully that reflects in my last post). Now that she has opened up to the force she will need to learn how to control it.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Primeval Stasis said:

@Malkavian Grin anything you need from us on this? Seemed like we were just a post or two from this being a wrapped and successful one-shot :D

Oh gods i forgot about this. I'm so sorry. No this is on me. I got sidetracked from all my games over the holidays. I'll try to wrap the game up tonight with an ending post.

Okay folks, we've done it. I wrapped up our story officially, but please feel free to give a goodbye RP or two with each other. You did it! We beat a one-shot!

Thank you for sticking with me. Between taking on probably too many projects, starting a new full-time job, and winter depression, I just haven't been the best GM lately. I know you've said you had fun, but I still feel like I could've done more or been better. That's me, harshest critic and tons of introspection. Anyways, this really does mean a lot to me. Thank you again, you guys rock!

I'll let you know if I ever get my energy back up to run another one-shot of something. I'll see you around the 'Weave my friends.

👏 great conclusion! Thanks for wrapping things up so nicely. I fear for Jeela's future 😅

It happens, but I'm really grateful for you sticking with it as well. I had a great time and, all things considered, I think we got a pretty good story out of it. If you run something again that has room for me to apply, I'd be more than happy to join.

ร—
ร—