spacer.png

Basics

Characer Name: Ishino Haruyoshi
Race: Gim
Classes: Zweihander Sentinel Warder
Roles: Heavy Hitter
Theme: 南西 Kokunai Shrine - Samurai Emperor

Ishino

Ishino grabs Fredrick and pulls him out of the man's way. "Wise choice, to check first. My suggestion on where to check first off is the throne room, since that's where the controller was."

Henric nods to Ishino in thanks. "Trust me, we know. We were captives in our own bodies and minds, forced to watch as we were put to work. Unable to do anything but what we were told. All of us know this place and who our captor was." He said, his voice tired like a man who had seen too much and would never be able to forget. He walked into the throne room and took in the whole scene. Once he was satisfied with that he returned to issue orders for search parties. The other two needed to be found.

"Well, seems you and your friends did what no one else could. If that contract is anything like the others I saw before I was taken then we have a lot to discuss. This place holds more wealth than I dare say any mine in existence. That contract gives you the right to claim it as your own but I hope we can come to an agreement that will be mutually beneficial. The keep, and it's mine will belong to you and your group, the surrounding lands as well and you will be nobility in your own right, however you'll need people to work the mine, smiths and other crafters, farmers to work the land and keep the food stores full. As well as skilled merchants for anything sold from said mine. I have connections to all of that and would be willing to work with you once that other problem you spoke of is dealt with and we can return to our homes to gather what we need."

Fredrick Jacobs

e7afe5f6ec69f14c5ddcd7b9d959cd0f.jpgFredrick Jacobs  HP: 110/110   Saves: Fort 8, Ref 12, Will 10  AC: 20, 13(touch), 17(flat-footed) Defensively: 24, Full Defense: 27 Initiative: 3 (7 stance), Speed: 30 Perception: +24, Stealth: +20

"That sounds perfect." says Fredrick. "I also consider myself a dabbler in the crafts of many kinds, I have a wagon that I also need to retrieve that has my crafting equipment."

"Any citizens who were brought here against their will are more than welcome to stay, as long as they are an asset to this community."
he adds.

"It was very saddening that when we first made our way to the village, we were worried that there had been only one survivor, we took her back to town so she could relay what happened.. What was her name. Oh it was
Eveline Nems, she should be safe in Oprogunna."

Henric smiles to Fredrick. "Your group has time to think things over, I'll draw up documents for a deal but that will have to wait. There is a lot to be done here to get everything handled and everyone working through what has happened. As well as seeing if anyone from the town is missing besides those we already know of." He said lowering his eyes and looking tired.

Fredrick Jacobs

e7afe5f6ec69f14c5ddcd7b9d959cd0f.jpgFredrick Jacobs  HP: 110/110   Saves: Fort 8, Ref 12, Will 10  AC: 20, 13(touch), 17(flat-footed) Defensively: 24, Full Defense: 27 Initiative: 3 (7 stance), Speed: 30 Perception: +24, Stealth: +20

As for the enemy, that we know of, there must be two of them left, they were not in this hall, the room in the back or the throne room, so they should have been elsewhere in around this castle, but it became apparent, when the brain was masterfully destroyed by my companions, there was a mental scream, maybe even everyone who was mind controlled could have heard it, I know not. Either way, they are on the run." says Fredrick, "Can you think of anything during your time here, where a good escape route could lead?" As Fredrick paces back and fourth, "I believe these Illithids usually like to make their home deep underground, is there a cave system nearby?"

EIZAN

Eizan is, at first, defensive at the harshness of the once mind-controlled folk, but she quickly lowers her guard. She seems to sympathize with these poor people. After a few minutes it seems there's business talk going on and it flies over her head to some degree. She narrows her eyes, not sharing her thoughts about land rights. She's not going to go easy if these powerful people want to chop up the forest!

"We found the 'escape route'. The squidbrains did not seem to know about it. We must stay guarded!" she explains, tapping her adamantine-tipped spear on the ground.

"Oh, friends, the tiara had one more thing. Blah blah one minute, not 8 hours. Maybe smart-making? Or strong-making?" she shrugs, not wanting to have left anything out if it's relevant.

When next she speaks she sounds quite irritated and by the end of her words she's shouting, "Much talk of business. Much talk of work. No more! Secure keep, then we go kill singsong monster who TRIED TAKING ODA!"

spacer.png

Henric shrugged "Everything from our time being mind controlled is like a waking nightmare. We remember some things perfectly, others not so much. The illithids didn't know of any escape rout or we would have been patrolling it, they moved around the keep mostly with some kind of power where they would vanish from one area and appear in another, walking only short distances. Often they would leave for days at a time to go off to some place but I don't know where." He blinked at Eizans sudden declaration that they had another enemy to face. "I'll let you and your group take care of that. I have work to do here." With that the party was left alone to decide their next move.

• 2 weeks later...

EIZAN

"I don't grock, but Fredrick and Ishino will now sleep until tomorrow night. Robbert, you and I will regain our senses with only a long rest! Then secure the grounds. This we agree! Robbert will secure the books and I shall secure everything else. Is this the truth or forever hold your pieces?" Eizan asks, but doesn't wait for anyone to answer. She turns on her heels to go make a bed in the armory to rest for her 8 hours.

spacer.png