General Thread

ArcaneStomper

7 hours ago, Niven81 said:

I'm alive, work kicked into high gear thanks to some moron didn't listen to my cyber safety course.

Also assistance would be grand

What do you want to improve on Morgan?

2 hours ago, ArcaneStomper said:

What do you want to improve on Morgan?

Honestly Morgan can damn near hit anything as far as I've seen but does little in terms of damage. So anyway to up her damage output meaningful would be where I'd like to focus.

21 hours ago, Niven81 said:

Honestly Morgan can damn near hit anything as far as I've seen but does little in terms of damage. So anyway to up her damage output meaningful would be where I'd like to focus.

The simplest way would be to increase the rank of her damage power. The higher it is the larger the DC any enemies need to beat in order to avoid taking damage. You could also try making a new power either that goes all in on damage or does something trickier. Like an affliction that still causes issues even if they beat the DC.

I'm having ear problems so I couldn't finish my update. I think we can move on to the next chapter/pre-chapter episode while I get it fixed and I can do my update then. Probs won't need to roll anything before a while anyways

ร—
ร—