Group B OOC

LDDragon

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we have to calm them before we can treat them. I made a hail Mary roll that failed. Where are our c.h.a.r.i.s.m.a.b.o.y.s at? I'll make a pre-emptive medicine check on the assumption that someone makes the diplo check.

Failed the first two med checks. I can try again if yall want, against a DC 24. I'll wait for other players to chime in before trying again. Assuming we calm them.

Edited by r0llcage (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, r0llcage said:

Looks like we have to calm them before we can treat them. I made a hail Mary roll that failed. Where are our c.h.a.r.i.s.m.a.b.o.y.s at? I'll make a pre-emptive medicine check on the assumption that someone makes the diplo check.

Failed the first two med checks. I can try again if yall want, against a DC 24. I'll wait for other players to chime in before trying again. Assuming we calm them.

CHA boi here. Rolled 27 to calm.

Hmm. Something seems off. Same rolls as last time on the second attempt, but the dice tree shows 1 on the second D8 while the in-line shows 8? It be cursed. I just wanted to expirement with the in-line roller. Guess I know not to do that again... Are we not supposed to edit in rolls after posting or something?

Edited by r0llcage (see edit history)