Group B OOC

LDDragon

Yeah, it can be clunky.

So one 'fun' feature that was at least turned on a few weeks back was whatever you named your roll it would search your post and embed the number as OOC text in the first match it found. So each time I rolled 'Perception' it would add another number to an ever-growing string under the 'Perception' value in my header.

I find doing attack 1/damage as a single roll, or Healing attempt/amount healed in a single roll would work great if you could add the second roll after you know the outcome o0f the first. Instead you have to just keep adding lines. It's like it's designed to roll 'Attack 1/2/3' and then 'Damage 1/2/3'

Yeah, it's clunky.

I don't use the inline roller because I've never cared to mix the fluff and mechanics parts of my post together anyhow. So unfortunately, I have no idea what exactly is going wrong there. All i can say is, using the roller without the inline functionality has worked just fine.

Well, between hurting my back and being resistance to the new website it took forever, but Joseph if finally all updated to level 3. I took Assurance in Medicine as the level 3 General Feat. Not what I wanted to spend the feat on but Joseph's perpetually low rolls are obviously going to be an ongoing problem, so at least now he won't kill Armie :P

5 hours ago, r0llcage said:

Well, between hurting my back and being resistance to the new website it took forever, but Joseph if finally all updated to level 3. I took Assurance in Medicine as the level 3 General Feat. Not what I wanted to spend the feat on but Joseph's perpetually low rolls are obviously going to be an ongoing problem, so at least now he won't kill Armie :P

😅

Can we assume the cleric maybe through some healing on Armie after Joseph stabbed her twice and then kicked off combat? Or maybe that assurance feat takes effect retroactively before those rolls, making them moot?

Currently at 12/38 hp and in front, which sounds like a bad day.

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, LDDragon said:

Yeah regain to full, you might need it. Will say that Abioye heals you before possibly departing with Ignaci etc to make sure they are ok.

I am sure I will need it! Thank you!

I couldn't figure out how to make the boxes transparent on my phone, but I'm on my computer now so I made boxes over the four greased squares, since Kister had a question about which ones were greased. The three splorgs in the marked boxes need to make DC 19 Reflex or Acrobatics saves or fall prone.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the description of Tzeniwe

A middle-aged woman who stands out among her younger peers, Tzeniwe sought the Magaambya later in life to gain an advanced education in the hopes of passing that education down to her children. A shy and awkward person from the nation of Nurvatcha, Tzeniwe knows that many in the Mwangi Expanse mistakenly believe shapeshifting anadis to be humans who turn into hideous spider creatures at night. Though the Magaambya possess’s a much more enlightened view on anadis, Tzeniwe is still painfully aware that many humanoids are terrified of spiders. Indeed, she’s more forgiving of repulsed reactions than her friends think she should be. Possessing a cooperative and generous nature, Tzeniwe often leaves her peers small gifts to make them comfortable, such as cups of chilled tea, delicious snacks, or even soft scarves and kaftans

Despite her introversion, Tzeniwe’s two toddlers constantly pull her out of her shell. Named Zachva and Zanvi, the rambunctious pair have no qualms about jumping around in spider form, pestering other students, or climbing into places they shouldn’t. Academy students have become impressed with Tzeniwe’s ability to lasso her children from over 50 paces to retrieve them. Though Tzeniwe usually carries them with her during classes, a large spiderling on her back and a human child on one knee, she often asks others to watch them when the twins refuse to behave.

Because of this, I will say that you probably know that Tzeniwe is Anadi.

• 2 weeks later...