Group B OOC

LDDragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rolling stealth for Jinkins, add 2 to the roll due to cover.

Anyone with perception bonus of 3 or more notices a Jinkin hiding under the bed.

Anyone with perception bonus of 9 or more also notices a second Jinkin under the bed.

Edited by LDDragon (see edit history)
Name
Jinkin 1
1d20+7 4
Jinkin 2
1d20+7 20

Zyrel's bow is in fact not magical, for whatever reason he never got the basic rune transferred from the rapier. (It actually took me a bit to confirm that, I have an annoying tendency to forget to reset stats modified by magic). It does appear his rapier IS magical however, so he may well end up closing this time around.

Lycar brought up a good point, due to ABP everyone does +1 strikes at level 2. I will interpret these as being magical so will need to revise my previous post.

If Joseph wishes to redo his turn he xan.

If anyone spend resources on getting a weapon to +1 or whatever they can have those resources back or suggest an alternative.

If the magic weapon spell is now not as useful it can be swapped out for something else.

Edited by LDDragon (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Clank may attempt to Escape as a one action thing using on of... unarmed attack modifier, Acrobatics, or Athletics, vs DC 22. This action has the attack trait, regardless of which option was chosen.

Will eventually get out, in any case.

Escape[one-action]

Attack 
Source Core Rulebook pg. 470 4.0

You attempt to escape from being grabbed, immobilized, or restrained. Choose one creature, object, spell effect, hazard, or other impediment imposing any of those conditions on you. Attempt a check using your unarmed attack modifier against the DC of the effect. This is typically the Athletics DC of a creature grabbing you, the Thievery DC of a creature who tied you up, the spell DC for a spell effect, or the listed Escape DC of an object, hazard, or other impediment. You can attempt an Acrobatics or Athletics check instead of using your attack modifier if you choose (but this action still has the attack trait).

Critical Success You get free and remove the grabbed, immobilized, and restrained conditions imposed by your chosen target. You can then Stride up to 5 feet.
Success You get free and remove the grabbed, immobilized, and restrained conditions imposed by your chosen target.
Critical Failure You don’t get free, and you can’t attempt to Escape again until your next turn.

21 minutes ago, Lycar said:

I admire Clankerton's wall of text.

Not a single space to be left by the Mason.

Quality dwarven craftsmanship.

😆 it was so hard to read, but hilarious