Ranged.
Eye beam
Grapple.
Powers

Movement

Senses

Mechanics

Overview

a robot sent to Earth to learn how a relatively backward civilization was able to fight off Darkseid and his para-demons

Real Name

Unit 12

Current Alias

-

Relatives

other Altarean robots

Affiliation

Altares system

Base of Operations
Wayne Manor

Identity
Unknown to general public

Citizenship
-

Marital Status
-

Occupation
Student

Education
High School

Height
2.1m

Weight
411 lbs

Eye
Teal

Hair
-

Personality

Unit 12 is curious to learn more about Earth and Earthlings, especially those individuals with rare powers and abilities

Powers and Abilities (76)

Armored carapace (45)

—Protection 8, immunity to fortitude effects, noticable

Eye-beam (13)

—Blast 4, Blast 5-8 w/vulnerable (12)

alternate Weaken Toughness 6, affects objects (1)

Jet Boots (11)

—Flight 4, alternate swimming, activation= standard action (7)

—Flight 5-8, concentration (4)

Cybernetic Brain (5)

Comprehend all (written and spoken), activation = standard (4), Eidetic Memory (1)

Wrecked Spaceship (2)

Healing 2, self only, removable

Strength Level
Possesses a strength level equal to designed expectations for an Altarian human-form robot

Paraphernalia

Motivation: acceptance. Unit 12 desires to be accepted among humans, so to better accomplish its mission.

Prejudice: Unit 12 is a non-human alien, and there are plenty of people who dislike that.

Unit 12 is tirelessly curious, and eager to learn more about Sol III. This is especially true for anyone with paranormal abilities.

Thanks to Neopopulas for the formatting!

1. You can, know that you'll have to pay for the resistances or immunities (immunity breathing/immunity eat and sleep/etc) in order to have it. Also note, if it's something that would still strain a machine's body, you'll still have to make saves, it will just be under a different stat.

2. Honestly, if you avoid Krypton and Mars, you can pretty much choose wherever and I'd be fine. Earth, honestly, is having a huge boom in technology right now due to the grand mixture of alien technology that got dropped everywhere and the extreme paranoia that an intergalactic warlord may show up again. Being a rogue, or even deliberately made AI for being a hero, could both make a decent amount of sense.

Yep, Fortitude immunity was a steep 30 points. It’s why I’m bad at fighting at the moment, but I’m blaming the steep Earth gravity.

Can you check the math on the repair pod? I’m envisioning a very small spaceship / operating room he goes into,

I don't like the Fades and Activation flaws in this situation because in 99% of cases, you won't be going into the pod during combat, so activation time doesn't cost you anything, and how often are you planning on flying through the galaxy?

If you want an honest opinion to help you out on your long-term build, I'd simply go with the idea that you planned on coming to Earth, but some of our defenses got to you and you crashed here instead of landed. Your pod has 'some' healing abilities, but lost its flight capabilities, and can't repair you completely due to a lack of materials on Earth. Like your metal synthesis comes from very specific molecules that Earth just doesn't have. Your repairs can only fix you up to a certain point, but as you learn Earth sciences and Earth technologies, you can jury rig fixes on your body that can 'rebuild' you up to points that you want later.