PF1e sheets - saving issue

Little difficult to display this in a still picture, but when a sheet (particularly pathfinder 1e, I haven't tested this on other sheets but I would assume this is the case) detects no changes, the save button changes to "Saving..." and never gives you the opportunity to save until you refresh. If you make any changes to a sheet after accidentally clicking Save without any active changes, you will lose them to a refresh due to being unable to use the save button again until after you refresh the page.

dfe2f335de1e598703743008d3045403.png

43 minutes ago, Starfletcher said:

Little difficult to display this in a still picture, but when a sheet (particularly pathfinder 1e, I haven't tested this on other sheets but I would assume this is the case) detects no changes, the save button changes to "Saving..." and never gives you the opportunity to save until you refresh. If you make any changes to a sheet after accidentally clicking Save without any active changes, you will lose them to a refresh due to being unable to use the save button again until after you refresh the page.

dfe2f335de1e598703743008d3045403.png

If you can, pop open developer tools (F12) and send us what the Console is showing. I expect there is probably an error there that is preventing the state from resetting correctly.

EDIT: @Starfletcher Split into its own thread for tracking purposes.