Cult of Cinders OOC

Abberdaggus

Your call. From what you will all see (unless there's a major change in the cultist's behavior, is that Wilder will be going along with the ploy and not fighting against the cultist. However, I don't think you all can see that now.

I'd say, all our toons are probably of a mind to come to Wilder's aid, I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

Also, it would be very on-brand for Cirmaran to be the one to open the hostilities.

Sitting in Rome for a conference - damn, its hot for a business outfit!

Anyway, just to quip in that I'm also very excited to see how this plays out. I have no idea how I would play it if I were in your shoes - even knowing what I know. And just to let you know: I have no grand scheming waiting behind the curtain - at this point I literally let your actions and the roll of the dice determine what happens. So what you do will make all the difference. Reassuring, isn't it? 😁

That ist the second most important why no AI GM can ever replace a human, why the best CRPG will still be lacking compared to dice, pencils and printed character sheets.

The most important being the social interaction with your fellow human beings by far still.