Cult of Cinders OOC

Abberdaggus

On 4/25/2024 at 10:25 PM, Lycar said:

According to the post "The book contains several recipes for making healing potions and elixirs: healing potions (minor, lesser and moderate versions), elixirs of life (minor and lesser), antidote (lesser and moderate) and antiplague (lesser and moderate) - the first is a magical crafting, but the latter three requires alchemical skills and tools to fashion."

So Alchemical Crafting should do for the most part. And since Boradur already has Magical Crafting (required for rune transfer), Samrod could as well dabble a bit. Unless someone else feels called (a certain Rogue maybe 😇).

I mean, I just picked 'Say that Again!' to get it out of the way, since I don't see Samrod picking up alchemy in a jungle all of a sudden. But if we have some downtime after next level, that would be a good time for him to learn it, or to have his private lessons finally pay off.

Edit: Also remember that every 10 arrows or fraction thereof constitute 1 Light Bulk.

I stand corrected! I remembered that I wanted to make sure that at least one of you could use them (Boradur at that time), but I couldn't recall that I was in such a generous mood that I included the alchemical versions as well.

Since Samrod doesn't speak the language, just assume that for the time being, he'll just watch the prisoner and look intimidating.

@Abberdaggus Meta-question: Are our toons supposed to still reach lv. 9 before attacking the cultist stronghold?

Personally, I would prefer to take down the last pillar before going back to Akrivel, in-universe to see if that breaks the blinding curse (and even though I have an idea how to mess with Pendergrast Effendi when we get to Akrivel). But if the others prefer, I don't mind going back first either.