Sheet Authentication Looping/Loading... Issue

Eric

If you are experiencing an issue with sheet authentication looping or stuck on the Loading... screen, please post here. Important information that can help us:

• We'd like to know what OS/browser you are using when you have the issue
  • Whether the issue persists if you switch to a different browser and/or device
  • Whether you've logged in to the site before going to sheets.
  • If you can grab screenshots of the Developer Tools (F12 on Chrome/Edge/Firefox desktop browsers) Console tab to show us any error messages, that would help our troubleshooting efforts. Recognizing the Console will be cycling too, you may need to go to the cog wheel and select the Preserve Log option so the errors don't keep getting wiped off the screen.

We apologize for the problem and are looking to fix it as rapidly as time and information will allow.

The OGMW sheet viewer remains available at https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheets/ while we're working this issue.

9 hours ago, jondhl said:

im on chrome and mine are stuck loading but i can get to them on the og site with no problems just the new site has issues.

Try clearing the cache on your browser and signing in again. I'm able to see yours when impersonating you (on Chrome).

4 hours ago, Eric said:

Try clearing the cache on your browser and signing in again. I'm able to see yours when impersonating you (on Chrome).

tried on firefox logging in i logged in but sheets still loading i try not to reset cache to often cause it always removes my passwords.

4 hours ago, jondhl said:

tried on firefox logging in i logged in but sheets still loading i try not to reset cache to often cause it always removes my passwords.

If you can post a screenshot of what you're seeing in the support topic you opened, we'll be able to troubleshoot this further.

On 8/7/2023 at 11:43 PM, DamonofSpades said:

Sheets aren't loading! I'm using microsoft edge and I have logged in.

Sorry I missed answering your post earlier. Are you seeing a stuck Loading screen, or flashing/cycling page issues?

3 hours ago, Eric said:

If you can post a screenshot of what you're seeing in the support topic you opened, we'll be able to troubleshoot this further.

i tried screen shotting but whats happening is the sheets i can see them there but the screen is continously flashing and reloading them.

18 minutes ago, jondhl said:

i tried screen shotting but whats happening is the sheets i can see them there but the screen is continously flashing and reloading them.

OK. Is the URL address switching back and forth between two things? Knowing what those are, even approximately, will help. A screen recording would be even better, if it can be managed.

Really need the url bar in the recording so I can see what the address is going between. I'm somewhat confident I'm in the right area of the code, but this will be a lot faster if I know that it's between steps 2 and 3, 3 and 4, etc.