Root Tea Party Or OOC thread

igordragonian12

17 minutes ago, Elbeyon said:

I did! I finished the entire first season!

Are we talking about connections? Connections are meant to be for PCs. It's suppose to represent the characters connections together and effect the way they interact.

Finished the first season of Hazbin Hotel too. Im not a fan of musical normally but this is the rule that confirm the exception LOL!

I just discovered that you are right! It needs to be PC characters! O_O

Darn... I'll keep Trixie as NPC and Hoops and Brixie has my connections then.

Peer: ____________ is famous for a discovery of

their own. I greatly respect them! What did they

discover? How?

Which one of you has made a famous discovery then? 🤔

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, igordragonian12 said:

BTW did aby of you watched Hazbin Hotel

Yes, my child and I are fans of the show. We've seen the first season as well.

Which one of you has made a famous discovery then? 🤔

Hoop might have, if it was treasure. :3

Edited by Digodragon (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Elbeyon said:

Hoop could work for that! She is a tinker! Let me think!

I could offer suggestions. It could be as simple as a new arrowhead, maybe an anesthesia gaz for dental care (it’s not medieval theme but cmon, who wants to roleplay having rotten teeth and a breath that smells like death?) or something very mundane for us but would be game changing at the time?

11 hours ago, Digodragon said:

It could also be something as simple as finding old journals from long ago rulers. Ancient written history is a valuable discovery. :3

True that! The goal is that it needs to be something I can admire her for though so maybe the new "arrowhead" bit is off, unless there is a story behind it. It could simply be she forgo her rights for her discovery to someone else, sacrificing glory, money and fame because she felt it was the right thing to do.

EDIT: for the Peer advantage, if you share information with them after reading a tense situation, you both benefit from the +1 for acting on the answers. If you help them while they attempt a roguish feat, you gain choices on the help move as if you had marked 2-exhaustion when you mark 1-exhaustion.

2 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

If I understand correctly, you can mark wear on the armor instead of injury on yourself.

I believe that is correct. Armor acts like temporary hit points. You have to repair it afterwards though to use it more.

You think it would be possible to rally the remains of the Cat Magistrate army to join the Eerye chicken army against the bandits?

EDIT: Wait, I think I asked that question before and it was negative.Sorry. Hope we can save the clearing though.

I dont remember that you have asked but.

so..

I think it's simply very unlikely- depend on how loyal the soldiers to their faction and how much are they willing to turn coat and be considered traitors.

Not impossible...

but VERY unlikely.

3 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

I dont remember that you have asked but.

so..

I think it's simply very unlikely- depend on how loyal the soldiers to their faction and how much are they willing to turn coat and be considered traitors.

Not impossible...

but VERY unlikely.

Well it's more of a temporary solution against bandits and avoid destruction of their clearing. A choice made for survival, even a temporary one. I am not saying the temporary alliance would be easy... but with survival in the balance and a pack of bandits ready to raid Honeywell, I am sure they would want to defend their clearing.

So I dont think it would be unlikely at all BUT... only because they are facing imminent destruction.

They fear each other way more then they fear bandits.

So it wont be an easy sell.

When the chaos started, first thing the Eyrie did was to burn the Printery which was the seat of Viscount Cattenberg and to abort the cats from their neighberhood.

So, they have set priorities.

The anxiouse co-existence was broken, and it will be very difficult to remake it. So. Yeah.