Root Tea Party Or OOC thread

igordragonian12

1 hour ago, Emmerlaus said:

Oooh sounds like we are going to get some fried chicken Mcnuggets next with an Happy Meal for the free Treasure

LOL, freedom from tyranny never tasted so good. Ba da da de dahh... I'm loving it. XD

8 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

The chroincles are updated.

If I have missed anything, tell me.

Woooow... The Chronicles make our group sound so evil O_O

If I understood correctly, we exchanged the money we got from the treasure to this vouch that we gave to that rabbit family so they could repay their debts right? So we are as destute as the beginning of the game.

Now, we need to get the treasure from the Cat Magistrate AND that evil chicken tyrant who think literaccy is a crime.

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Digodragon said:

Well, we are kinda murder hobos in the sense that we have killed some people and we don't have a home at the moment. ^^

Well fortunately for me, I still have one in my own background. I'm a vagabond because of "complicated reasons" and that I hope to be able to get back home permanently one day. I doubt life will be that easy for poor Slithers though but his lover is working really hard in the background to make it happen LOL

Life is cheap as a vagabond anyway. And Honeywell climate was explosive before we arrived. We just fired up the fuse lol!

Hopefully, next time, we will try more diplomatic solutions if we can :orcwink:

By the way, what happened to the bauble with the lizard eye on it?

5 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Also... as a group where you plan to go next?

And I think I am waiting on Elbeyon

- Get treasure from Cat Magistrate place

- Get treasure from Eeyrie place (and trample on Mcklukken dead body for it)

- Flee toward the closest clearing afterward to exchange treasure for money

- Profits?

======

That's pretty much what I had in mind.

Those vagabonds had previouse connections, and have easily turned into a group and have explored the hut.
They have found few decaying objects and utensils.
Hoop has almost burnt the hut down while trying to light it with her tinkering and they have found a grimm sight- skeletons of family of lizards who seemed to be having dinner many moons ago, alongside skeletons of two Eyrie soldiers.
The group have found a trinket-  a glass amulet that looked like a reptilian eye.
Thumper had an invitation for a a family emergency meeting he was late to by few days.

54 minutes ago, Digodragon said:

I'm up for a little anarchy too, though maybe after we rest up a bit.

Unfortunately, we might not have the time to rest. I suggest we do something according to our Nature to refill our energy instead?

For exemple,

• Arsonist Nature:Clear your exhaustion track when you use needlessly destructive or damaging methods to solve a problem

That's Ripley nature. Killing the Cat Magistrate guy and setting the town in fire should count toward that and have cleared up his exhaustion track right?

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

In the destroyed house, where the group has met- there were a dead lizard family and they have found a glass ball amulet.

About where you are planning to go-it's more literal.

Like.

In the map

8 minutes ago, igordragonian12 said:

In the destroyed house, where the group has met- there were a dead lizard family and they have found a glass ball amulet.

About where you are planning to go-it's more literal.

Like.

In the map

Is Mcnugget captain still at the hospital?

Otherwise, maybe raiding his tree would be the best place to go, since he left it unguarded. Get the tribute he has being accumulating in it.

Unfortunately, he set the Printery on fire. It will be harder to get the treasure inside unless we extinguish it. So I suggest we go to his tree and give him the same treatement he has being doing to the rest of the clearing first. (the 7 on the map)

Well Brixie's nature is to protect others. Hoop in particular, so I guess if we're doing something dangerous, the wolf will get at least one refresh.

18 hours ago, Emmerlaus said:

Woooow... The Chronicles make our group sound so evil O_O

If I understood correctly, we exchanged the money we got from the treasure to this vouch that we gave to that rabbit family so they could repay their debts right? So we are as destute as the beginning of the game.

Now, we need to get the treasure from the Cat Magistrate AND that evil chicken tyrant who think literaccy is a crime.

"Are we the baddies?"

Anyway, yes. We have done some good and a lot of bad. And yes, I should clear Ripley's track.