Root Tea Party Or OOC thread

igordragonian12

Well, if any historians ask, we can just say that someone will defend their life or the ones they want to protect with all they have. Hard to use a subtle, diplomatic solution when your life is at risk.

35 minutes ago, Elbeyon said:

I feel bad about the school and the cats getting burned D: I prefer the cats over the birds.

Blame Ripley then. And that chicken. If Ripley feels bad, he can use his new army to unroot the chicken army and then try to set the Woodland Alliance in Honeywell. It would fit the group decision early in the game.

49 minutes ago, Miltonian said:

But what if Ripley wants to make a new pirate alliance?

... considering how that chicken burned the school/printery, Slithers will probably have a few choice words to tell that chicken. Considering his scholar "background", he is going to be pissed. it's not going to fly with Slithers... not that a chicken can fly anyway.

Im fully prepared to lower my reputation will the Eerye.

On 5/5/2024 at 11:52 AM, igordragonian12 said:

Lore updated!

YEEEEESSS !!! I CREATED LOOOOOOORE *scream that with MattPatt voice* 😁

Then... let's polish it! (only if nobody minds lol)

The Hippos arrived by ships with a flock of Oxpecker in the Woodlands. Exotics birds, not native to the Woodlands. They got lost and needed to refill their supplies before leaving. In those times, there were a lot of quacks in the Woodlands and a lot of misconception and religious rites linked to medicine. When they saw how bad it was for the Woodlands, they created the first pharmacy/medicine school in the Woodlands. Their was very few students and most of them Eeyries. The hippos only stayed a few months though but those months were life changing for the Woodlands. The Hippos never returned (having offended the Lizard Cultists who were trying to made them think that praying would be the best medicine) but their values were maintained in honor of all the good they did for the Woodlands. Dental Hygene was also part of the thing they teached the non-Eerye as thanks for their services. The Hyppocratic Oath became universal and a requirement for all those who wanted to learn medicine, in honor of those benevolent giant who had being so kind to them and who's teaching saved so many lives. They became a legend of benevolence for all critters in the Woodlands.

EDIT: Would you like if we had a seperate thread for the times we wanna chat about our general life? Like the shows we watched, what is going on in our personnal life, etc ?

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

HA! Okay, that reaction had me smiling.

Also, the semester is now officially over! Huzzah and hurrah! Last grades were entered and after a day or so to recover I am feeling a bit more like my old self again.

So I looked up what a Printery is, cause I'm not sure, and the search engine said:

"A Printery is where printing, printing"

And this answer now explains to you why I personally hate AI as a search engine and would rather go find my old paperback dictionary from storage.

Alright.

Printery is the place where stuff are printed and host printt machines.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-iEb-9ubphPIcj--o_Xdx8PzEa6nSvKAnddg9l7HsVw&s

https://cdn.britannica.com/43/120643-004-926C49EB/Illustration-Encyclopaedia-Britannica-printing-press-edition-stick.jpg

The AI correct. even if it explain it like an alien.

If it wasnt obivouse Cattenberg is a refrence to Guttenberg the IRL inventor of printing.

Cattenberg's base was the printery was also a children school.

The Marquisate encourage literacy and educstion because on the long run it improve industry.

(And yes. Also to spread propaganda)

Conviently, it pretty close to the Riverfolk Blokes Block.

6 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

The AI correct. even if it explain it like an alien.

But that right there is the problem with AI. Information is useless if it's not explained in a way you can understand.

How many times have you personally not understood things I've said, either because of language barriers or you don't have that experience, and I helped you understand by putting it in a way more aligned to your experience? AI can't do that, so its "alien" explanation might as well be garbage.