Port Loren HQ [OOC]

Paro

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry about my disappearance. Last week a power outtage killed my modem, and we got a replacement one the next day but the replacement was screwy. At first sites would load or not load randomly, then I changed some settings and most sites would load slowly but some wouldn't load at all, and sometimes I could post and sometimes I couldn't. Mythweavers was one of the sites that was buggered up and I was stuck waiting on a service call since mid last week.

Got another new modem now that works, so after my game session today I'm gonna start catching up on everything I'm behind on and transferring the squad sheets and stuff over here.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've been playing around trying to get a decent format for posts similar to what we were using before. Do you know if there's any way to get images to move around, alter who text flows around them or resize them like in Word? I could have sworn we could do that before when one of my other games migrated over, but I can't figure out how.

I did see you working on copying over stuff. I was not planning to copy everything, since the old site is not going anywhere soon.

you don’t need to upload images to a hosting site anymore. Click and drag will put the image into the post. Then you can open image settings and left or right justify the location.

It does take some playing around.

I have started a new IC thread here with my last post copied over. I can start working on copying some other threads of mine as well, but it might be awhile before I can take care of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so it still has an exploding dice function. I hadn't looked ahead at it yet, that's good to know. Sorry for the slow posting rate, feels like I've been getting called into work on all my days off lately and feeling pretty tapped out.

No worries.

I am wrapping up volleyball tomorrow. This week was surreal. My varsity stepped and played their best ever and beat two teams ranked higher than them to win the Far East D2 Championships for the DOD schools and Private International schools in their league. Going in we were lucky to probably finish 3rd, but they played better than they finished the regular season.

JV finishes tomorrow, and then I have a couple hours a day of my life back.