Port Loren HQ [OOC]

Paro

• 1 month later...

Yes, time flies. Christmas was good, spent with family and the usual. New Years will be much the same with my Japanese relatives. All my side of the family is either stateside or Germany. We did some phone calls though.

How about you?

• 2 weeks later...

It was a pretty full holiday season. Family dinner, catsitting, then making arrangements to travel for school. Arrived this week, and settling in at a new place now.

Probably more rewarding is being an Expert in something and spending more time giving your opinion on things or explaining how things work than having to do a bunch of BS work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, whenever I roll the dice I am not sure it is correct since it tends to roll the same thing every time.

Btw, is it possible to get to a twice a week posting rate? It looks like you have a block of time today, I am usually lazy about updating soon after since it typically takes you a week to get to the window of posting again. Is there another window I can be ready by?

I haven't been sure what some of the dice are doing either. It could just be bad luck, or maybe the rng seed they use is weird.

I'll try and pick up the pace with twice a week posting. Probably once Tuesday or Wednesday and once somewhere over the Friday-Monday range. My Thursdays are a huge pile-up of different obligations. I've been trying to finish up some of my weekly game sessions, to clear out my schedule a bit since it's been burning me out dealing with all the scheduling for them, but some of them despite being close to finished keep moving sluggishly due to those scheduling issues. My posting might slow down again once in a while depending on school stuff though.

Edit: Also, it seems like the dice roller no longer supports custom dice numbers.

Edited by Sala (see edit history)

I will try to make sure I reply faster then to allow sooner availability. I have not been rushing when I figure you will not reply until the weekend. These are my favorite games so I want to move them faster along and give them more priority.

Yeah, I'll try to be sharper with my posting speed as well. Two of my weekly games are tantalizingly close to being finished, then hopefully I'll have more mental creative space and feel less burnout. Though when my full time internships come up later this year I'll probably drop off quite a bit, there'll be a lot more lesson planning and assessment to do in those.

• 1 month later...