Port Loren HQ [OOC]

Paro

21 minutes ago, Sala said:

Question about the booths, are the tables and seats attached to the floor or loose and grabbable?

Most are attached to the floor, all the tables are. But about 1-2 chair per booth on average are loose.

• 3 weeks later...

To clarify on the layout of the hangars:

Team Alpha is currently in the two right hand quadrants of the map. The top right is the maintenance shop that Beth got open for them with her voice authorization before the captain removed her permissions. There's also a small corridor between the two quadrants of the right half, with a smaller door (at the very center of the map) into the mirrored hallway of the left half. It also has access to one of the ship's weapon power units.

The small hallway on the upper right corner leads to the other set of hangars, and the door in the jutted upwards section of the maintenance room leads into the lift shaft where Carl and Geo forced it open.

In the lower right quadrant is their shuttle.

They could try to get to where Team Bravo is through the gate between the two hangers, which is used to move shuttles between them, or through the smaller door in the intervening hallway. Both doors are electronic. There is a switch on the inside of the maintenance shop that could close the door behind them, though it can likely be operated remotely by the captain unless disabled somehow.

Team Bravo and their shuttle are currently in the lower left hand quadrant of the map. Keita and S'hax already passed a check to figure out how to get the doors to the maintenance shop on the upper left hand quadrant open, it just takes them a few moments to do their hackjob on the wiring. Once they're through, they would need some more time to get it locked shut behind them.

Hope that clarifies where everyone is. Let me know if it changes Jace's approach at all.

Also, I'm getting started on my next internship now, which is more intensive than the last but only for one month. My posting rate will probably go down as I adjust to the workload.

Whew, that was a whirlwind of a first week. It was very frontloaded, so hopefully I'll have some more time this coming week.

And that's right, only the door into the elevator shaft is damaged. The elevator itself is fine since it's a lift style elevator in the middle of a catwalk.

Name
Shaken Recovery (Thoth)
explode(1d8,8,7) 8,8,6
Wild Die
explode(1d6,6,7) 3

No worries. RL got in the way for me this weekend. Caught a cold and only now crawling out from under the covers to catch up.

Sucks being sick and knowing the only way out is to push through until it goes away. Hope it's gone on its way now.

Thanks, I am mostly better. Some coughing and sniffling, but I am still active at work and practicing volleyball. I had to rest extra to be able to play in a tournament last weekend.

Cool.

We won one match and lost to the champions. Finished 3rd.

interested in playing a modern game of the beginning of a Zombie Apocalypse? My players are going AWOL.