Obviously the OOC Thread

livingwill

This is starting to annoy me. My last answer was literally vertical so I delete it I'll leave it for now in my last post (Intimidate 22 ), but seriously they thought this was fit release. I'm not transferring my game here until the last bell (which I understand is a New Year)

Alaron Warborn of Vaimei-Laga
58fe15bf75843532a2d8f6d7eb596df3.jpg

Alaron
Male, Goliath
Class: Tempest Cleric
HP: 30/30
AC: 18
Conditions: None

Alaron is sitting outside under the peach tree in what someone took a decent amount of time to stitch 2 usual priestly tabards, and from time to time exploits his long arms to snatch a fruit while reading "Dialogues" written by none other but current High priest Michael. and by the look of the book likely at least 15-20 years ago

Spells

• Level 0: (at will, DC 12)
  • Toll the Dead
  • Sacred Flame
  • Spare the Dying
    Level 1: (4+2 slots, DC 12)
  • Cure Wounds
  • Dissonant Whispers
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Thunderwave (Domain)
  • Fog Cloud (Domain)
    Level 2: (2 slots, DC 12)
  • Hold Person
  • Spiritual Weapon

Used Slots:
Lvl 0:
Lvl 1: 0
Lvl 2: 0

24 minutes ago, Grudge said:

This is starting to annoy me. My last answer was literally vertical so I delete it I'll leave it for now in my last post (Intimidate 22 ), but seriously they thought this was fit release. I'm not transferring my game here until the last bell (which I understand is a New Year)

I think that works pretty well as a clone of your OGMW posting template.

• 3 weeks later...

As for the Inn, I don't think we should concentrate on the proximity but the names. True, all are in some sense shady, but if we go straight for the throat I'd choose The Bloody Knife. My reasoning is that others sound like thieving or prostitution based, while if you call your Inn Bloody Knife and still have willing customers, they are...interesting sort

@livingwill My apologies I forgot to ask in my IC, are Orcs in your world of standard proportions, or is there a size difference? I just wanted to know in case there is a verbal exchange between them and Alaron. Does he look down on them, his level, or even up? (Alaron is 8'2" / 320 lb) so I know for IC post.

7 hours ago, Grudge said:

@livingwill My apologies I forgot to ask in my IC, are Orcs in your world of standard proportions, or is there a size difference? I just wanted to know in case there is a verbal exchange between them and Alaron. Does he look down on them, his level, or even up? (Alaron is 8'2" / 320 lb) so I know for IC post.

Standard size, so you are looking down on them.

7 hours ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

After a lot of thought, I have to apologize and withdraw from this game. I’m running two games of my own and my workload has gotten quite a bit harder to juggle with those. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. Best of luck with the game.

Sorry to see you go, Tiffany was the fun character. It would be entertaining to witness her and Alaron's interaction given their different views on temperance. Especially when it comes to booze 😁. All the best with your games and see you around the Weave.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

7 hours ago, The Eyeball Kid said:

I did wonder if I should wait but the drow seemed obvious enough to act on. Won't have her act on the deeper details....

It's fine, Alaron would share his findings anyway as soon as he could do it safely.

• 3 weeks later...

@livingwill Frankly Alaron shot a dud there so I figured to let some of the others handle her or ask "The Boss" would be interested in her as the first "package", since in the fight one can learn quickly about the person.

However, there is another thing that interests me. How many of us are still around? I posted and @The Eyeball Kid but since @Kamishiro_Rin left that is all. Who is still around and do we need more warm bodies?