The Attic Library (IC Thread)

rogueblade0729

Amy

Amy.jpg.dc5cad28ceaa8ed11552c080713f8bc4.jpgAfter what was probably several subjective hours of studying and poring over every single book on planar magics the pair could get their hands on, it seems nothing related to what they actually wanted to know has come of it. Amy droops in her chair, mentally exhausted from all the rapid-fire research. Sir Blackfeather appears to be napping upon the top of the bookshelf he claimed earlier.

Current Condition

HP: 27/27
Love of Nature: You must succeed at a DC 12 Will save before you can attack any creature with the animal, plant, or vermin type, or you lose your action. Note that animals, plants, and vermin may attack you without penalty.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2896587][B][SIZE=+1]Amy of Tethyr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Human Storm Domain Wizard||Human Paragon, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 ft. [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] Masterwork Quarterstaff [/B] +2 (1d6-1, x2) [B] Mage Armor[/B], [B] Masterwork Githcraft Buckler[/B] (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 16 [B]Condition[/B] None
Amy of Tethyr
Female CG Human Storm Domain Wizard||Human Paragon, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30 ft.
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, Fort 2, Ref 3, Will 3, Base Attack Bonus 2
Masterwork Quarterstaff +2 (1d6-1, x2)
Mage Armor, Masterwork Githcraft Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 16
Condition None

((Because these locations are GM-less, we just have to make stuff up. I rather think there would be no books on what happened since it's not a common event. Thus, the post above.))

GZAlbJ8.png

Xixok blows out a frustrated raspberry as he sets the final book of his own pile aside. "I now know more about demiplanar mechanics than I did two hours ago, but none of it was remotely helpful." The elf stretches his neck and glances up at the ceiling with a sigh.

"I suppose knowledge is never truly wasted. Still, it would have been nice to learn something that was helpful in the short term."

Amy

Amy.jpg.dc5cad28ceaa8ed11552c080713f8bc4.jpgAmy lets out a slightly hysterical laugh. "Yes. If I ever want to visit the Quasi-Elemental Plane of Lightning or the Plane of Water, I now will know how to do that."

Current Condition

Love of Nature: You must succeed at a DC 12 Will save before you can attack any creature with the animal, plant, or vermin type, or you lose your action. Note that animals, plants, and vermin may attack you without penalty.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2896587][B][SIZE=+1]Amy of Tethyr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Human Storm Domain Wizard||Human Paragon, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 ft. [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] Masterwork Quarterstaff [/B] +2 (1d6-1, x2) [B] Mage Armor[/B], [B] Masterwork Githcraft Buckler[/B] (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 16 [B]Condition[/B] None
Amy of Tethyr
Female CG Human Storm Domain Wizard||Human Paragon, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30 ft.
Condition None

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

GZAlbJ8.png

"There are worse things to know?" Xixok says with a slightly hopeful tone, not wanting to see the young woman fall back into hysteria. "Especially for a storm wizard. And to the good, we've been sitting here researching and haven't popped out of existence yet."

Amy

Amy.jpg.dc5cad28ceaa8ed11552c080713f8bc4.jpgThe wizard nods, taking several deep breaths to calm herself again. "Yes. That's true. I didn't really plan on learning so much about the Negative Energy Plane today, but I suppose it's better to know and not need the information than to need and not have." She remarks. "And indeed we have not yet popped out of existence or been shunted into the Astral Plane or something of that sort in the time we've spent researching, so silver linings I suppose."

Current Condition

Statblock

Amy of Tethyr
Condition None

GZAlbJ8.png

"I know I'm always grateful not to have randomly popped out of existence. It's much easier to make long-term plans when you can count on still being real the next morning." Xixok nods, then stifles a sudden yawn.

"At least it sounds like you got the interesting planes! The last one I waded through was a treatise about waste disposal in Sigil." The elf gives a rueful choking, poking at the book in question with a finger.

Amy

Amy.jpg.dc5cad28ceaa8ed11552c080713f8bc4.jpgAmy groans theatrically. "There were a few gems, yes, but a lot of it was really dull. Like this book on the hierarchy of Moon Dogs in Elysium." She flops her hand in the direction of said book.

Current Condition

Statblock

Amy of Tethyr
Condition None

GZAlbJ8.png

"Dull? But if you meet Moon Dogs in Elysium you'll know the proper way to address them based on their hierarchy." The elf nods, as if this is an important skill to have. "While not only will I not know the finer points of Moon Dog social standings, but my only conversational gambit is asking if they know the best way to dispose of day-old fish heads."

Amy

Amy.jpg.dc5cad28ceaa8ed11552c080713f8bc4.jpgThe brunette peers at Xixok through her bangs. "I mean, I guess if that sort of stuff is interesting to you. I'm certainly not going to fault you for enjoying it. To me, though, it was unbearably dull. The only thing worse than that is political texts." She shivers. "Not going to be touching one of those even with a 10 ft. pole held by a Mage Hand."

Current Condition

Statblock

Amy of Tethyr
Condition None

GZAlbJ8.png

Xixok offers a sheepish smile and a tiny shrug. "Meeting new entities and learning how their societies work is a guilty pleasure of mine," as it is of most doppelgangers, but he has the sense not to say that part out loud. "For me, it's one of the most exciting parts of planar travel."