OOC Thread

Sunless Echo

9 hours ago, 8w_gremlin said:

How long ago was the sundering?

Im sorry im a bit tired. Also Im not sure where I referenced the sundering, If this is referring to Starfall then that makes it around 1800-2000 years ago.

However, Major civilizations have only come into establishment nearly 8 or 9 centuries back. Before then, there was more chaos among the world and lesser races were less…prejudiced/separated.

SOON TO BEGIN:

Welp I am likely going to be working this weekend. Everyone who hasn't entirely finished up their apps or wants to polish up some things then now is the time to do it. I'll be looking over most of them this weekend and figure out whose joining us. Good ideas and I enjoyed the back-and-forth conversations with a lot of the applicants. Made me feel like my game could use a little more work and I have added and specified a lot. So, thanks guys and I'll be checking up on everything sometime by the end of today and will likely have the new players ready by later tomorrow.

Good luck :)

BIG NOTE: For those who are interested in being readers (if it's still a thing on the new website) or want to stick around in case a spot opens up, etc. I'll be willing to talk with you about it. I don't mind having some extra players willing to jump in if they are interested in the story/game.

12 hours ago, Sunless Echo said:

BIG NOTE: For those who are interested in being readers (if it's still a thing on the new website) or want to stick around in case a spot opens up, etc. I'll be willing to talk with you about it. I don't mind having some extra players willing to jump in if they are interested in the story/game.

Yes, that would be lovely. While I quite liked my Urban Druid idea. Between needing to learn new formatting and BG 3 taking over my life, I haven't gotten around to it. But would like to read how things unfold. So if the threads won't be closed or hidden, and can be "followed" without needing to post in it, that sounds fun.

PLAYERS CHOSEN:

Dang there were 2-3 other applicants I sat down for an extra day reading over and couldn't decide who was a good fit. There are still 2 I want to add but I can't handle that many players. I would like to say this for the players and applicants that come back to read it.

I applaud your creativity.

53 minutes ago, TheRaconteur said:

Welcome to you both!

Excited to take Eandri in a fun new direction with Aedric joining.

Hello Guardian, hope you're well.

Hi Ranconteur! Great to see you again! ^_^

Doing well here! I hope you're doing well as well.

Now that I'm back home from work...time to post! XD

49 minutes ago, Guardian Angel Haruki said:

You can use the Clone button and then you can write in new text. ^_^

Does not work

I want to copy the part aat the bottom of my first post (below wip) but it clones everything and the link character sheet does not copy