OOC for Players

Sunless Echo

5 minutes ago, Unkabear said:

Wow...Nululia is really going to the wall with this...our mission may just change to save the cleric from the Empire!

**Looks to Eandri**

LOL.

Yeah, she’s seen things and she’s going full Ravening War Raphaniel “REVELATIONS!”

😂(Ok, maybe not completely, all jokes aside, but still…she’s seen things.)

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki (see edit history)

43 minutes ago, RpgNott said:

"Have I missed something important?"

To whom was Eandri was adressing the question?

You two trouble makers, as I played it that she didn't overhear your conversation.

If you want me to retcon that please let me know and I'll happily comply.

17 minutes ago, Polyphemus said:

@Sunless Echo what do you think?

I was thinking that they might know each other / know of each other if the organization is fairly small, but open to play it either way.

Does she know he's a Stalker, more importantly?

Does he have an emblem, or some other tell, that would communicate that fact to her?

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

2 hours ago, TheRaconteur said:

Finally, are we the same rank, do I technically outrank him (until I don't, ha!), or does he outrank me?

I think that middle one is the most interesting, but I'm happy with all three.

wow so many questions of interest:

• Eandri would have seen him at some point, though not much. You would know of each other but probably not enough to have interacted much.
  • Yes, she would know he is a Shadow stalker, and he would know she is a Shadow Mage. There are insignias for each group, and they are identifiable to other members as well as few who know your existence. These are told not to be flashed to general public or common soldiers.
  • There are insignias for Rank within the Emprin military as well.

• ok so this is interesting because I'm not going to give either of you a higher rank. You're both officer's and of equal rank. This is because you both chose Soldier for your background feat. Thought it was funny