OOC for Players

Sunless Echo

2 hours ago, Unkabear said:

That is all well and good, but Have I cut him down in combat in the past! :p

you have not slain everyone in the party. no

@Guardian Angel Harukikinda not really. They function as a tavern and offer drinks mainly alcohol and water, not really any food.

@TheRaconteur Highly, It's a good thing the only guards likely to have heard that were Highmount Guard. This town is mostly self-sufficient due to its well-placed location and is one of the more relaxed places. Emprin's occupation is the only reason religion is heavier now.

Edited by Sunless Echo (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Guardian Angel Haruki said:

Yup. Nululia is outside of the guild, but she is close to the entrance and she’s projecting her voice to effectively give her sermon.

I doubt that she projects enough to be heard inside where there are people talking and whom we were busy with. Just saying @TheRaconteur

Edited by RpgNott (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, Sunless Echo said:

Nululia can be heard outside as well as the few gathered and others disowning her. Nothing soecific other than a general minor commotion

That answer is confusing me even more

She's outside loud voice (not a bullhorn)
We are inside, concentrating on our own thing.

Just saying that it is a very confusing post ... but then such situation often happen when trying to merge two groups
Perfectly willing to skip over this.... just saying ... me am confused

On 8/30/2023 at 1:53 PM, Sunless Echo said:

Nululia can be heard outside as well as the few gathered and others disowning her. Nothing soecific other than a general minor commotion

I'm guessing the sermon she just gave is considered as fighting words by some of the audience? 😅

I'll wait for a DM post before I write Nululia heading inside Guild.

3 DAYS LATER EDIT: @Sunless Echo

Unless you would like me to just go ahead and post?

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki (see edit history)