OOC for Players

Sunless Echo

On 8/30/2023 at 7:48 PM, RpgNott said:

She's outside loud voice (not a bullhorn)
We are inside, concentrating on our own thing.

yes, she is outside and assuming your sermon is loud enough, then you are likely to draw some sort of small crowd. So, the minor commotion can be heard from inside though it doesn't seem to worry most people.

Also the sermon would usually cause problems with Emprin civilians or their guard. You're in the northern part of Highmount town and are mostly in the area the townsguard watch or you would only find Highmount people. They are pretty lax and more confused on what the heck you're talking about. Emprin vanguard hold the southern part of town.

I had my family come and fill up my house for almost a week, last thing i thought about was the weave, sorry for not giving the heads-up. Bit of as surprise.

Edited by Sunless Echo (see edit history)

bronchitis sucks... I've had a rough two weeks. I'm going to get to posting again hopefully without these long hiatuses (sorry). I've got the chance to catch up on your guy's posts and I'm moving some stuff forward.

lets do it 👌

3 hours ago, RpgNott said:

So no one else but the minotaur notices the tension between the two?

He is making it obvious and looks to be enjoying the minor commotion’s of the two among most others. He has his hands resting on his club just enjoying the entertainment.

if you’d like to suss out anybody else being nosy then you can make a perception check.

@Guardian Angel Haruki the general vibe in here is sort of talkative and slightly loud. things have quieted since the 3…4…5 of you have entered, eyes watch but most don’t look to care as you can see from the exotic mix of people, nobody really catches your eye in terms of danger or malicious intent at the moment. You hear a Dwarf woman in leathers and some half played metal armor with a Longbow about 10 feet away whispering something about theft from scrapyards though

that minotaur is just smiling as much as a minotaur could. Looks like he is having fun listening and watching. He seems to be a more perceptive one than most in here would guess.

Your read on the Changeling is quite easy as you have had this look from many others. Its a look of astonishment and surprise. Someone who has definitely not expected someone that has very heavy Fey AND Serpentine traits along with a pink color. You pick up something else, there was a hint of worry at first but it quickly turned to confusion and intrigue.

While you are no expert on changelings, you can surmise that whatever the color changing of Her skin and physical Mimicry was, it must have been a defense mechanism they were unaware

@Guardian Angel Haruki  and @RpgNott so, would you do me a favor? describe the basic thoughts (simple things) of whats going through your characters head right now. What are your thoughts?

You can tell us IC/OOC/ or in a PM if you prefer. Right now i would like to know Nululia's and Lerisel's (after that comment) surface thought's.