OOC for Players

Sunless Echo

well, I had some confusing family business and then had went hunting this past weekend. BG3 is fantastic, there's a lot of opportunities for character creation and story progression.

yes, lets continue our story. it's been a while but i got something up for us. :)

Edited by Sunless Echo (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Unkabear said:

I love BG3, I have finished it once and started it 50+ times...I think this most recent one will stick.

I finished with a dragonborn sorcerer. Wow thats a fun character with lots of dialogue options.

im going to try barbarian next

1 hour ago, TheRaconteur said:

I'm on Act 3 with my Gith Paladin 2/Sorcerer 9 Tav.

Wife is much further on Act 3 with her Druid 2/Sorcerer 10 Tav.

Next run I'm going to play as Wyll and take the companions I've largely ignored this run, Gale, Karlach, and Jahiera.

Oooh a gith. Never see a player doing that. Tell the wife that a barbarian druid never dies. Fun combo.

@Unkabear the dark urge is a good backstory, I've Seen some funny clips. I haven't tried it, but I really want to. I'm not sure what class I will try.

• 2 weeks later...

@Polyphemus your not sure where the voice emanates from. The acoustics in the room are scrambling and make it a difficult to pinpoint any direct sound. What you can make out is that the voice belongs to an old man.

@Guardian Angel Haruki the Popping sounds familiar but for the life of you…you can’t remember. Almost like its on the tip of your tongue.

there is a seriously one-sided fight happening in the arena. With the level of injuries and amount of wounded, one would imagine that this should have been shut down but no. The crowd nearby still cheers as combat sounds off. The Clerics look exhausted and the Black robed physician does his best to show no signs of slowing. It is obvious to your keen eye of his tiredness and that he seems to be directing the more seriously injured be moved to a different location.

On 10/18/2023 at 3:14 PM, Unkabear said:

I really enjoy that they are not shoehorning you into one specific story, that the grand arch is similar, the individual playthrough feels unique each time.

the Dark urge is horrifying. that story is much more extreme than I thought it would be. I'm nearly at act three and wow it is just a murder fest without mercy. When you play a barbarian (bear heart)/druid (moon) and that dark urge transformation...I have hundreds of hp. I didn't think i would be that hard to kill.

I might as well be a boss myself...the creators truly did go all in on the variety of ways you can play the game. I am now interested in making a monk/rogue or a fighter/paladin to see the level of damage I can get.