The Rumour Mill

iantruesilver

(Val) From Annika Lesky: "I'll bet you anything they're 'cause somebody's been tamperin' with Crowfeather Palace. Listen, I've been drinkin' only rainwater since I first heard of it being a thing, and I've not had a single headache yet!"

(T'Sarra)  From a local merchant : "I heard something’s been raiding Seven Tears Farms lately, crushing some crops and stealing others. Whatever’s doing it leaves these big round footprints in the ground. Ain't seen it myself, but that's what I heard."

(Vri) From a local merchant : "There's at least one Technic League spy in town, mark my words."

(Barhuce) From a local merchant: "We've always had problems with gremlins around these parts. I tell ya, them pests are always breaking things or running off with mah damn supplies. I'll bet they have a whole nest somewhere in those caves under Black Hill!"

(Rain) From Inkrit Kollisun: "I wonder what happened to that good-looking woman with the purple hair... I mean, it could be just me, but isn't it strange that she showed up a few days before the torch went out, and no one's even seen her since?"

(Keshka) From Absalomian Visitor at Silverdisk Hall: "So, these androids living here in your town, they're harmless, right? Mostly?"

(Barhuce) From Fortuna Dealer at Silverdisk Hall: "Word is, that mechanical creature councillor Baine found under the hill? I hear that's not the only one. Some people are saying that there's others just like it, and they've been crawling out of the ground and attacking people around town!"

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)