Haughaloogie, Goblin Alchemist

Starhawk

spacer.pngHauchaloogie (Alchemist 1)

"Opportunist.. that's just another word fer goblin."

• Neutral Small Goblin Unbreakable Goblin (Gorum Worshipper)
Perception +3; Darkvision
Languages Common, Goblin, Orcish, Draconic, Dwarven
Skills Acrobatics +6, Arcana +7, Athletics +0, Crafting +7, Deception +4, Diplomacy +4, Intimidation +1, Lore: Engineering +7, Medicine +0, Nature +0, Occultism +7, Performance +1, Religion +0, Society +7, Stealth +5, Survival +0, Thievery +5
Str +0, Dex +3, Con +1, Int +4, Wis +0, Cha +1
Items Chain Shirt, Mace, Light Crossbow, Saddlebags, Bolts (20), Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Waterskin, Torches (10) Soap, 1gp, 1sp

AC 18; Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +3; HP 19/19

Speed 25 feet

Melee Mace +3 (Shove), Damage 1d6 B
Ranged (30') Bomb +6, Damage Special Varies
Ranged Light Crossbow +6 (Crossbow), Damage 1d10 P

Quick Alchemy action_single_black.pngCost 1 batch of infused reagents Requirements You have alchemist’s tools (page 287), the formula for the alchemical item you’re creating, and a free hand. You swiftly mix up a short-lived alchemical item to use at a moment’s notice. You create a single alchemical consumable item of your advanced alchemy level or lower that’s in your formula book without having to spend the normal monetary cost in alchemical reagents or needing to attempt a Crafting check. This item has the infused trait, but it remains potent only until the start of your next turn.

Formula Book Peshpine Grenade (Lesser)Alchemist's Fire (Lesser)Ghost Charge (Lesser)Elixir of Life (Minor)Quicksilver Mutagen (Lesser)Cheetah's Elixir (Lesser), Lesser Tanglefoot Bag, Giant Centipede Venom

Additional Feats Alchemical CraftingBurn It! Your spells and alchemical items that deal fire damage gain a status bonus to damage equal to half the spell's level or one-quarter the item's level (minimum 1). You also gain a +1 status bonus to any persistent fire damage Far Lobber (30' throw), Unbreakable Goblin

Additional Specials Advanced AlchemyAlchemyFormula BookInfused ReagentsResearch Field (Bomber)

spacer.pngFree Archetype Inventor Prototype Construct Companion "Gizmo".

Size Medium

HP 17 AC 18 (unarmored) Speed 40' (upgraded)

Str +3, Dex +3, Con +2, Int –4, Wis +1, Cha +0.

Perception +4

Saves Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +4

Senses precise vision, imprecise hearing, and vague touch senses, but no sense of smell or taste.

Immunities Construct is immune to bleed damage, death effects, disease, healing, necromancy, non-lethal attacks, poison, doomed, drained, fatigued, paralyzed, sickened and unconscious.

Skills Acrobatics +6, Athletics +6

Melee Paw Slam +6, 1d8+3 Bludgeoning

Melee Bite (finesse/agile) +6, 1d6+3 Slashing

Appearance

Ah like to make an entrance so I do. Goblins, as a rule, don' live long, an' so you gotta make the most o' the time ye have. So, ah either like tae 'av the sun behind me, if'n ah think the audience is friendly, or ah come oot of the pitch black, if'n ah think they're no. So, there ah'll be, mounted on the back of a gun metal thing, cross between a tiger n' a bear, couldnae make my mind up, could I? It's bigger than ah am, with all the attachments built in, since well ye don't 'av tae take them off a construct, do ye? So, sitting on its back, ah get to bulk up to the size of the tall folk. I like tae sit on it when ah'm talking to tall folk coz they don't cut their nose hair the way they should. Bloody disgusting if ye ask me.. elf hair is the worst, but dwarf's pretty bad an all. Anyway, ah like my tunic over me chain shirt and keep ma pony tail well oiled, since ye gotta keep up appearances, am ah right or am ah right? Working on me collection of gold earrings, since ah got a whole lot of ear tae cover. I like ma cigarillos, cigars make me look small, cigarillo makes me look hard bitten, am I right or am I right?

History

What can ah say? I'm a goblin, not so long ago Great Chief Graalsk was me boss, weren't he? He'll be over'n Thornkeep, in Echo Woods, in the North West Corner of the River Kingdoms... the Stolen Lands will be the North East Corner. Thornkeep, ye'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, a little slice of heaven and no mistake, right? Come into possession of something illicit? Thornkeep was yer port of call and no mistake. The place is surrounded by loot filled ruins, guarded by pissed off monsters, ain't it? The biggest ruin is The Emerald Spire, where many go in and none come out, least not in one piece. The Three Daggers, what ye might call a thieves guild, runs the protection there, don't it? To say there was tension between Chief Graalsk and Guildmaster Yunar Barask would be like saying dragons be a touch dangerous. Then there'll be the Wolfmane Barbarians in the mix as well, right? Ain't nothing so unpredictable as a three way war, am I right or am I right? Anyway, seeing as I didn't wanna be sacrificial pawn on the board in the next blood shindig, I got my scrawny ass out of there, and didn't spare the horses. Eugh.. horses. Anyhoo, ah made my way, East and then North, mostly on the River, trading ma passage for defence against scum, like me, and healing people with me lotions n' potions. Ah went ashore here and there, helping some bigger folk wi' banditry and the like, mostly the chasing and the flesh mending afterwards. The ambush points have been ambush points since time outta mind, so there's been undead as well. Anyway, was about to finish off some scumbucket, when the blubbering asshat said he would trade me some information for his life. He up and told me that poncey, posing Brevoy were sponsoring another go at the Stolen Lands and they was looking for folk stu.. I mean brave enough to take on the suic.. I mean challenge. So, I persuaded him to go for a swim, bomb in me 'and. I think he made it. I passed this on to me mates. So anyway, here I am. Ah mean here we are. Wonder if I can take my mount into the interview. Having tae climb onto a chair ain't how ah'd like things to go. Here tell there's goblins in the Stolen Lands. It's exactly the kind of ass end of nowhere wastelands where gobbos fit right in, am I right or am I right?

Personality

Always on the make, but thinks ahead, pondering cause and effect. Pragmatic. Sticks to a deal. Offers win-win when there's one to be had. Aside from the mock tough low brow accent, he has a pronounced tendency to finish statements with tag questions, like 'ain't it?', 'don't it?', 'aren't ye?' Also likes to use the future tense when speaking about present things. So he won't say 'are you going?', he'll say 'that'll be ye off then?', which does tend to make people look confused as he mangles the grammar. Got something of a diamond in the 'so rough you wouldn't believe' way about him. The cigarillo chomped between his ivory white pointed gnashers helps to sell it.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

I'll be focussing mostly on developing alchemist. I don't think there'd be much to look up on inventor, it's basically just having a mount as a construct, so it's kinda like having a warhorse as opposed to having power armor or a gun that fires around corners. :)