Unfollowed Game Appearing on Homepage

I was following a game forum for a while as I worked on an application, but it didn't come together. Now, when I unfollow the game, it still shows up in My Followed Games on the front page of MW.

I have followed and unfollowed the game several times over the past few weeks to try and resolve this. I am able to follow and unfollow other games without issue.

46 minutes ago, relekorlagunis said:

I was following a game forum for a while as I worked on an application, but it didn't come together. Now, when I unfollow the game, it still shows up in My Followed Games on the front page of MW.

I have followed and unfollowed the game several times over the past few weeks to try and resolve this. I am able to follow and unfollow other games without issue.

Make sure you are unfollowing the "Overview" page as that is the page that makes the game show up in your followed list.

44 minutes ago, leons1701 said:

Yeah, just figured that out. The need to unfollow from the Overview page seems like something that maybe should be mentioned in the user guide, since it seems to have come up several times now.

It actually is already there.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/articles.html/articles/myth-weavers-user-guide-r9/#Following+a+game

Might need to make it more prominent though.