OOC

Chaz Hoosier

I might have pushed the point more if this were a TTRPG, but if we're not going to get consensus, I defer Daurant's position to the greater good of keeping the game moving forward.

"Gods under the earth, stop pinchin' every copper against these poor folk! Ain't their fault they were captured. Like yer chargin' them for their own rescue almost! They're in no condition to assist us, Brother -- given how long they were caged. Stop pretendin' you can't help them out even further..." Snarled the dwarven scout in obvious disgust. That smug smile on the elf's face was the worst thing.

What are you even talking about?

I gave the supplies.

I offered to let them take their fill of silver for doing nothing but surviving the imprisonment.

I offered them and the Dwarf a full share of all additional future rewards if any of the three wish to stay.

And I pointed out that not even we can take the trade goods for us or anyone else. We have given our word to return all of the trade goods to their rightful owner.

The caravan goods are not ours to take or give away; we are obligated to see to their return to the legal owner.

Not seeing any greed.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Out of character, I get it.

In character, Urd's seeing this as needlessly rubbing salt into the wounds of these traumatized NPCs with condescension. Which, since the GM has them agreeing to leave on their own, I'm fine with moving on back to the delve.

LoL - Sorry.

People on post-operative drugs should not post! 🤑

What is our mission? I need to put it on my PC Sheet!

Since our prior material was on the old site, it's impossible to refresh memory now.

Sorry about the inadvertent confusion on our mission and the mission in another game. 🤔

I have edited my last post to remove some material, and I have also written a Notation on the post prior to that to ignore that portion related to the mistake.

I also added the mission statement to my respective PC sheets to hopefully avoid this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

You have been accumulating a lot of loot! I am not the type to nickle and dime you on carrying capacity, but you might want to think about how you are storing all this stuff or consider what you've left behind in favor of more lucrative stuff.